JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ordered two Speed loaders for my GP-100 and a single hammer spring retention pin for a LC9 that someone was working on ... and lost the pin ... always the Klutz

You got love primary arms I ordered a 60 round P Mag on Monday morning and it got here Wed lol I ordered these glock mags from Sportsman guide last week and they got here Wed primary arms always has had fast shipping $100 for p Mag plus shipping glock mags law inforce trade in got them for $14 each IMAG0863.jpg

EP Armory had Zombie Green 80%s for $20 yesterday AM, plus $20 bit-sets and $40 jigs.

I refuse to confirm or deny any number of blanks on the invoice, but I will note that two-plus-tooling for $100 plus shipping woulda been a heckuva deal... even with the added cost for a can of Krylon to cover that nasty chartreuse color.

Went to the gun show today and bought me another one of these. It is a Del-Ton Sport. The thing I like about this rifle is that it only weight 5.8 pounds. Also bought 80 rounds of 303 British ammo for a rifle I picked up a few weeks ago.

1 PSA 16" MIDLENGTH LIGHTWEIGHT CHF 5.56 NATO 1:7 15" M-LOK UPPER W/MAGPUL MBUS SIGHT SET - NO BCG/CH (SKU: 516445249)

(2 sets) TEN D&H 5.56 30RD ALUMINUM MAGAZINES & TEN MAGPUL PMAG 5.56 30RD MAGAZINES (SKU#KIT-0113)

I like sales and I have just one more project to complete then it is back to maintenance mode of just ammo. I was not looking to finish them as fast as I have but with the prices as the are and the overtime I have been getting I need to do it when I can and not wait.

I finally got my AR-10 that I won in a Raffle in January. The intel on the rifle was incomplete, but it appears that quality components were selected thru out. It has a BCM lower receiver and I suspect upper receiver. The Trijicon Accupoint scope it a beauty, and is attached via a La Rue quick attach mount. It also has La Rue folding iron sights. Dunno who made the barrel, but it is fluted with a very long four prong muzzle device. It does have a Harris brand name bipod. It has a good solid GI M4 butt stock and a 'standard' A2 style pistol grip, that I will change for something I already have in my spares. Need to try the trigger and clean and lube the thing. Might just disassemble the bolt and check the headspace with my 7.62 field gauge.

I also bought a couple boxes of Federal Fusion 308 165 grain BTSP Interlock, a hunting round really, but I will test tis rifle with a variety of ammo. I also bought a fifty round box of Hornady 30 Grain 22 Magnum, because it was there.

1000rds PMC X-Tac 5.56mm NATO 55gr FMJ XP193 Ammo & Ten Magpul PMAG 30, 5.56x45 Magazines

Another PSA special, that they seem to have all the time, but after the last few builds and test firing on the range I needed to replace my ammo stock. With the mags added it just made the price worthwhile even with shipping. This is still a good deal compared to local prices and a few other places I looked at.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top