JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm feeling like i should pick something up, but i don't really have much of an idea for what to get. Maybe it'll be nothing at all this time? :)

I have various guns already, and i'm not madly into AR's, so they're not on my (non-existent) list of guns to consider, so any suggestions people give might be thrown out the window :D
But, i'm thinking most people have a recommended gun, or just general thoughts on something nice to get (i should also probably mention i'm not wanting to spend big money either, just up to a 2020 Python kind of money)

Anyway, what's everyone thinking these days? :D

200.gif

I've been looking at cans and if you want to go that route instead id suggest the rugged Alaskan 360 it can fit 22LR 5.56 all the way up to 338 so it's vary versatile and I've heard a lot of great things. Silencer shop has a gun trust you can get with it as well if you order from them
I was going to hit up silencer central, but they only show the rum mount, and it's out of stock anyway :(

Taking recommendations for reasonably priced suppressors that will fit potentially more than one firearm.

Like this for 9mm .300 AAC Blackout and .22 lr

Taking recommendations for reasonably priced suppressors that will fit potentially more than one firearm.
I got my Rugged Oculus 22, good for 22lr/l/s 17hmr, 22mag, and 5.7x28

Next is my Alaskan 360 a 36cal can rated to 338lapua and under with also being 9mm and under. Got it for my 308, 556, and 9mm but plan on getting a 300bo soon and runnit on other platforms.

In about a week I'm ordering an Obsidian 45, which will handle up to 458 socom 16" or longer barrel with subsonic ammo (not bad for a pistol caliber can) but the reason I want it is for my 44mag and 45lc lever-action along with the future 45-70 lever-action (can handle subsonic and supersonic) as well as my 10mm and I might just get back into 45acp again...

Who's good for being a complete order source? like silencer central handle everything including the trust setup.

Who's good for being a complete order source? like silencer central handle everything including the trust setup.
I like silencer shop, an actual shop and the kiosk.

My preferred is Coast Armory in Lincoln City Oregon, Caleb gets me great prices and ordering the suppressor mounts through his sale prices saved me hundreds.

Last Edited:
I would avoid silencer central personally. Had bad experience with them. Lots of ffls that sell nfa items have silencer shop kiosks. As I understand it you can do trust, fingerprinting, paper work all on site. I haven't done it personally.

I went with Silencer Shop, MK Tactical in Hillsboro is a kiosk location and was the receiving dealer. Purchased online, filled out the paperwork, provided required photos, went to MK Tactical and provided finger prints at the kiosk, and away the application went, single shot trust and all. Very pleased with the service and will certainly use it again.

I went with Silencer Shop, MK Tactical in Hillsboro is a kiosk location and was the receiving dealer. Purchased online, filled out the paperwork, provided required photos, went to MK Tactical and provided finger prints at the kiosk, and away the application went, single shot trust and all. Very pleased with the service and will certainly use it again.
So that would work for me, but i don't know what 'kiosk' and single shot trust refer to.

This would be my first attempt any anything form 4, so based on my knowledge of how regular FFL transfers go, i don't know what to expect.

I liked the idea of silencer central in that it seems it's all done for you?

It does kind of seem like that until they send you text messages about things that never happened. "We reciever your fingerprints" I never sent them any. And 2 more things I don't recall just like that. I don't trust that outfit personally.

So that would work for me, but i don't know what 'kiosk' and single shot trust refer to.

This would be my first attempt any anything form 4, so based on my knowledge of how regular FFL transfers go, i don't know what to expect.

With Silencer Shop it's all done for you as well. As I said, the silencer, tax stamp and trust are purchased online and paid for online. You provide all your information, and photos through the Silencer Shop website.

They send a barcode and if I recall correctly, work number. You walk into MK Tactical, tell them you're doing a Silencer Shop purchase and need to provide fingerprints. MK Tactical will help you through the process at the Silencer Shop terminal.

Your barcode logs you into your purchase/paperwork for the silencer you simply provide your electronic fingerprints at the Silencer Shop terminal, the guys there will help you with this. And that was it.

Silencer shop ships the silencer to MK, and once the tax stamp is approved MK will
Contact you, you walk into MK, show your ID, fill out the 4473 for transfer, and walk out with your silencer, trust and tax stamp.

Easy peasey. Listen if a schmuck like me can do it, anyone can do it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top