JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
835309 (1).jpg 835309.jpg Just ordered a Vortex viper red dot. Site for my glock lol now have to decide whether to buy the adapter that mount 's to rear site dove tail or send in my slide to be slide cut or just order a new slide already cut for red dot site lol what to do what to do

Last Edited:
Finally got my TNW Aero Survival Rifle that had been languishing away in layaway these past months. I'm trying to make plans to get to the range sometime next week - it's been a while and I've got a few unfired guns that are waiting their first shots. As for the TNW, my initial thoughts are that it seems very well built, certainly a solid gun. As I already knew from online reviews, the trigger will take some getting used to - but playing around with some dry firing yesterday, I can adjust to it. I'll probably swap the stock too, the one they include is okay, but doesn't lock up as tight as I like - probably put a Magpul on it. I'm hoping it will be reliable, that appears to be linked more to the mags you use than anything else, we'll see. If it does work well, it will make a great defense gun when travelling since it's so compact and the barrel is so easily removed - would easily fit in a suitcase or small bag and easily and quickly reassemble for a nice defense gun. No photos yet, I'll try and take a few this weekend.

Finally got my TNW Aero Survival Rifle that had been languishing away in layaway these past months. I'm trying to make plans to get to the range sometime next week - it's been a while and I've got a few unfired guns that are waiting their first shots. As for the TNW, my initial thoughts are that it seems very well built, certainly a solid gun. As I already knew from online reviews, the trigger will take some getting used to - but playing around with some dry firing yesterday, I can adjust to it. I'll probably swap the stock too, the one they include is okay, but doesn't lock up as tight as I like - probably put a Magpul on it. I'm hoping it will be reliable, that appears to be linked more to the mags you use than anything else, we'll see. If it does work well, it will make a great defense gun when travelling since it's so compact and the barrel is so easily removed - would easily fit in a suitcase or small bag and easily and quickly reassemble for a nice defense gun. No photos yet, I'll try and take a few this weekend.

Finally got some photos taken of this one:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Almost forgot to add a photo with the barrel removed for easier carry in a GHB, etc. Barrel is easily removed in about 5 seconds, no tools required:

image.jpeg

Last Edited:
Finally got around to ordering Muzzle brakes for my three .308 rifles that needed them, got a deal on the Bubba Brakes and crush washers. One rifle is going to get some extra luvin with the brake so I can switch it out with a can when my stamp comes in. picked up a nice Mag-Pull sling set and installed it on the Tikka Super Varmint, man, Mag-Pull makes some nice stuff these days, the Sling Swivels them selves are worth more then the asking price! Found a deal on a UTG bipod for the wifes rifle, and she is super happy, Varmint wackin season is just a few days away!!!

Local hardware stores:
--1/4" drill bit (shoulda grabbed 5/16, but it'll be close enough)
--spare set of hex-keys
--set of drill stop collars

Hobby Lobby:
--Testor Dullcote and Transparent Red spray-cans for minor finishing on TPMC's NWFA lower
--Testor contour putty for obliterating inappropriate "Auto" selector marks on EP Armory blanks

Wise Arms:
--FrogLube CLP FrogTube
--FrogLube FrogWipes

Primary Arms
--3x Anderson LPK at THIRTY BUCKS EACH! :) (Limit 3/customer, I woulda happily bought more if they'd let me.)

Tools still needed for EPL work:
--power drill w/ 1/2" chuck
--small, portable non-screw-in vise

Remaining to purchase for TPMC:
--Precision Armament Accu-Washer set

To acquire for forthcoming "mixed Mk. 18 EOD/FBI-inspired" pistol on EP Armory blank (and would appreciate suggestions on tubes and braces)...
--Core Build:
----PSA 10.5" carbine-length 1:7 upper
----DSA BCG & CH
----VLTOR CASV-EL Foliage Green FSB-slot HG (before they're all gone--DO NOT clean them out on me, you monkeyhumpers!)
----pistol buffer assembly
----FAB Defense AGF-43S-OD folding grip
----Diamondhead 1401 rear sight
--Lower-priority "comfort/fluff/addons"
----VLTOR rail sets for CASV-EL
----FAB Defense PTK-OD angled foregrip
----Badger Ordnance 249-02 Tactical CH Latch
----Indian Creek BFD blast deflector
----Precision Armament AFAB-556 flash-arresting brake
----?forearm brace
----10rd mag for normal in-well carry

Does anybody have a way I can stick a couple Picatinny rails on a pistol buffer tube so I can mount a couple spare mags other than going Tactibubba with zipties?

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top