JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Actually a wee further south and west than that. More like in the Orofino-Grangeville corridor. More like Kamiah or Kooskia...
Did you say "PANHANDLE"???? In prior post????

Well you are looking north of Boise. If you ever find yourself in CdA give me a warning order and drinks are on me.

Actually a wee further south and west than that. More like in the Orofino-Grangeville corridor. More like Kamiah or Kooskia...
That is a beautiful area. I have taken the drive from Lewiston to Lolo, MT a couple of times. My brother had a small ranch near Stevensville MT and a real estate business in Stevensville. Going through those mountains was a long, winding drive but well worth it for the scenery and ruggedness. Mostly logging was the only activity I came across outside of the small cities. I hope you find the prefect place.

Did you say "PANHANDLE"???? In prior post????
Yes, there was time a coupla-three years back when I was searching in the Priest Lake area, the "north of Sandpoint" area, and Bonners Ferry area. But the pickin's there at that time were slim to none. Because I have spent a fair amount of my leisure time in the Grangeville-Elk City corridor over the past 25+ years, I thought I would look there for my forever home. So I started looking around the Orofino-Grangeville corridor two years ago, and that's where I'm still looking these days...

Well you are looking north of Boise. If you ever find yourself in CdA give me a warning order and drinks are on me.
Indeed I shall, good sir!

9.75hrs.
1000015612.jpg

Tenderloins, of course, threw some asparagus on the grill too (and roasted some brussels sprouts, a tomato topped with parmesan, sautéed the mushrooms). The wife made the taters look pretty...She's the one always taking pics of her food, but I admit, we out-did ourselves tonight...
TENDERLOIINS.jpg

Before the grill got hot...our traditional Saturday cocktails, mojito for the wife and a Bombay Sapphire martini for me..

it's 5 oclock somewhere.jpg

I will be willing to bet that soon there may be some really edgeumacated college types that wood like to be the central source of a bodacious and tasty treat. Just think of the price per pound of that delicious rare meat. Just like KFC

In 1981 I tried to do a Richie Cunningham and drank 72 8-ounce beers. Or at least I believe I did; it was close before I passed out. The next morning I puked up steak. Couldn't stand up. Then friends said 'see! Steak is bad it just sits in your stomach and colon for weeks!" Ugh (a LIE of course) but as a dumb kid I was thinking ... Gross!

So from 1981 to 2013 I never ate red meat except being forced to 'taste something maybe at a restaurant.

About 2015 when I first started to turn my ill health and obesity around, I ate beef and eggs for the first time in over 30 years. Also for the first time, COOKED for myself. Now I eat meat and eggs every day and my 2x older self would toss the 1981 version of me around like a dirty rag. (Thanks Thunderlips!)

MEAT!!! There is a huge reason why falsie actually pitches Cheerios and Cocoa Puffs as healthier and/or want us eating toxic bugs. If you believe Corporate Gov't wants you healthy, think again. Support all farmers and ranchers, sadly including home gardens, against the globalist tyrants wanting to remove healthy foods including meat.

Food Pyramid Fixed.jpg Meat pyramid.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top