JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The guns turned in go to company's that destroy the serial numbered receiver according to ATF regulations.
Then they sell the rest of the parts. Some of these company's charge 0$ for this service. Here is a sad
example of a Smith and Wesson Model 27 barrel with half of the cut receiver. How sad.:(:(:(:(:(
1705858229828.png

I have heard horror stories of things like German Lugers, high end English shotguns, and worse getting turned in to cut up. Such a waste. Plus, you know some deputy ends up with them in his safe.
You are right. Someone turns in a Colt and the officer, sheriff get it or worst it is destroyed.

Just a heads up. in case anyone wants to hang around and offer more. lol

That or at these rates, a bunch of Rohm 10 .22 shorts might be a good investment

'In Everett, the gift card amount is $25 for inoperable firearms and ghostguns; $100 for rifles and shotguns; $200 for handguns; and $300 for assault-style rifles.'

Just a public service announcement...
This is just away to make the liberals feel good about their antigun feelings

I wonder what great firearms will be destroyed to make garden stakes. I do not support these buy backs but it makes me sad when I see a rare or classic firearm destroyed - history destroyed.

The Everett PD buy-back was quickly over-subscribed. It was offered on an appointment-only basis. One day after they announced it, the appointments button on the website was non-functional.

The Mukilteo buyback had a condition on the $100 rifle / shotgun category. If it was a single shot, it was only $50.

The monies for the buy-backs were not from taxpayers, they were donated from philanthropic funds.

The Everett PD buy-back was quickly over-subscribed. It was offered on an appointment-only basis. One day after they announced it, the appointments button on the website was non-functional.

The Mukilteo buyback had a condition on the $100 rifle / shotgun category. If it was a single shot, it was only $50.

The monies for the buy-backs were not from taxpayers, they were donated from philanthropic funds.
So if you build a double barreled slam-fire you can save a few bucks on the stock and increase your profit margin.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top