JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
it also has the flashing light mode
After trying out a strobe light a friend has I can say it doesn't do much for home defense and has drawbacks.

One is if it does have any disorienting effect, it will affect both shooter and person its being used on. It also gives off a stop motion effect where it looks like the person is not moving when illuminated when said person really is. The person is also not illuminated long enough when you do need to take the shot.

Not all strobe lights are the same, but they all seems to be better off at a dance party and not on a gun IMHO.

After trying out a strobe light a friend has I can say it doesn't do much for home defense and has drawbacks.

One is if it does have any disorienting effect, it will affect both shooter and person its being used on. It also gives off a stop motion effect where it looks like the person is not moving when illuminated when said person really is. The person is also not illuminated long enough when you do need to take the shot.

Not all strobe lights are the same, but they all seems to be better off at a dance party and not on a gun IMHO.
The strobe only works on high luma light like 800 luma or more this is only 300 so basically useless but 300 luma will light up my front yard and the laser works farther than I can see

IMAG0824.jpg IMAG0823.jpg IMAG0821.jpg well it's hard to tell but got just light then light and laser and just laser the tree I'm aiming at is like 30 yards from my front door it's hard to hold the gun and phone and take pictures lol

It's pretty obvious that the light is a cqb light but the laser is a laser it will go farther than I can see but with my 4X scope and laser lol your not safe with in 500 yards of me lol

caldwll camera.jpg Just ordered this. Hoping it will work better than a spotting scope. It is supposed to have a range of up to a mile. Wish me luck in not shooting it. Caldwell® Ballistic Precision Long-Range Target Camera System

My Indian Creek BFD is finally in hand... one of the hazards of mailing things C/O relatives, sometimes they lose them.

Hefty bit of hardware... if I didn't know better, I'd swear ICD were also the guys behind Maglites. lol

While we all remember this from 11 pages back.. it's painful to look at:
293537-731de66b5070fd0772a53cfbbae3095d.jpg

It has now been remedied with a riser to it is in it's proper place again like this:
IMG_2513.JPG

Also added the .45ACP turret head. I don't know why, I don't own a .45ACP... no powder drop or powder through expander for it either. Maybe it's so I can size brass I pick up at the range.

IMG_2514.JPG

...and I almost bought a Magpul bottom plate with magazine for my H&S Precision stock on my Remmy .308. I had plans to make it fit with a little Dremel work and some patience.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top