JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So i'm assuming you can't really use the rad 45 or rad 9 on an AR15? (i'm only asking as it's (calibre-wise) a .22)

I do have a few 30.06, 1903 A3, Garand, Win M70, huh, um, i guess i sold other modern 30/06's, i am fairly confident i don't have any more these days, Wife used to have a Tikka, but sold that as she didn't use it :(
I wonder if i should consider some kind of modern 30.06?
If you want a really fun gun these are $1190 with brace when put in cart. Silky smooth and a joy to shoot. MKE is an HK licensed manufacturer and they are made on HK tooling.

963EB395-9429-4932-AC3A-1EB29FDF5058.jpeg

Well now, that's interesting, curious they are a licensed manu and make on hk tooling, how does that work exactly?
Turkey and Germany have a very close relationship for a lot of trade and strategic reasons. MKE is a giant Turkish conglomerate that is big into chemicals and manufacturing. Think Mitsubishi. The two governments worked out a deal where MKE purchased the old HK tooling and HK came down and set the plant up for them .

Turkey and Germany have a very close relationship for a lot of trade and strategic reasons. MKE is a giant Turkish conglomerate that is big into chemicals and manufacturing. Think Mitsubishi. The two governments worked out a deal where MKE purchased the old HK tooling and HK came down and set the plant up for them .
Good description. List of MKE small arms from wiki. They also amnufacture HK 416, G3, hk33. I sure wish they would sell those in the US!

75B42C77-786E-45AA-A2AD-103009D0239E.jpeg
DD395690-622A-4B57-814F-E8D2F4BE1226.jpeg
9D07900F-1784-4981-A46F-641461FCABC0.jpeg
A62AB3B3-556A-4A4F-825B-120F457A67DD.jpeg

Last Edited:
I've been wondering what a CZ would add to my modern-type pistols, things like the 92FS, BHP, VP9, FNS9 etc. ?

P38's look interesting indeed, though last i think i remember, they're pretty expensive and hard to get good ones?

CZ is a fun combo of some of the best features around at the time. Has the Browning Hi Power barrel lockup. Rail system of a Sig P210. Since they were communist, they ignored patent laws. When you look at the top competition pistols, CZ is right behind Glock and 2011 type guns.

CZ is a fun combo of some of the best features around at the time. Has the Browning Hi Power barrel lockup. Rail system of a Sig P210. Since they were communist, they ignored patent laws. When you look at the top competition pistols, CZ is right behind Glock and 2011 type guns.
The CZ's are one of the best values for competition styled guns. They can hang with the 2011 guys, for a fraction of the price. The CZ P10 series is also one of the best value buys out there, cheaper than a Glock and from everything that I have seen are just as reliable. They also have nicer factory triggers than Glock.

Oops forgot to mention some other factors to think about (if applicable) are:

Is it rated for full auto use?

Is it rated for the cartridge you will use? Many of the 9mm cans Fe are rated for use with 300 blackout subsonic but not 300 blackout supersonic.
I run an Alaskan 360 as a 9mm can, it's rated to 338 Lapua.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top