JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It looks like someone's collection accumulated over many years. I wonder what the story behind it is. Nobody abandons something like that.

That's the type of collection that would typically go to auction if the heirs didn't want it. That guy looks way out of his depth.

I used to be really impressed by collections like that, but now they just make me a little sad. It just a personal "meaning of life" kind of thing for me. To each their own.

I know a guy here in PDX that has a huge Military collection.

What he has is unreal.

He would go to surplus sales and buy just about everything, this was in the 50's, 60's and 70's.
He has his home filled with weapons and then three huge shops with stuff from Military vehicles to uniforms.
I spent one full day there as he showed me his collection. Before I left I told him "When I grow up, I want to be just like you."

When he passes it will be a nationally advertised sale/auction.

I will let you know when it takes place.

Last Edited:
This reminds me of the time I once got a hands on tour of Delford Smith's gun collection before they sold it off.
He founded Evergreen International Airlines.
It was amazing.
I got to handle an actual STG-44, AR-10 prototype and hand crank an original Gatling gun to name just a few.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top