JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ordered two Speed loaders for my GP-100 and a single hammer spring retention pin for a LC9 that someone was working on ... and lost the pin ... always the Klutz

You got love primary arms I ordered a 60 round P Mag on Monday morning and it got here Wed lol I ordered these glock mags from Sportsman guide last week and they got here Wed primary arms always has had fast shipping $100 for p Mag plus shipping glock mags law inforce trade in got them for $14 each IMAG0863.jpg

EP Armory had Zombie Green 80%s for $20 yesterday AM, plus $20 bit-sets and $40 jigs.

I refuse to confirm or deny any number of blanks on the invoice, but I will note that two-plus-tooling for $100 plus shipping woulda been a heckuva deal... even with the added cost for a can of Krylon to cover that nasty chartreuse color.

Went to the gun show today and bought me another one of these. It is a Del-Ton Sport. The thing I like about this rifle is that it only weight 5.8 pounds. Also bought 80 rounds of 303 British ammo for a rifle I picked up a few weeks ago.

1 PSA 16" MIDLENGTH LIGHTWEIGHT CHF 5.56 NATO 1:7 15" M-LOK UPPER W/MAGPUL MBUS SIGHT SET - NO BCG/CH (SKU: 516445249)

(2 sets) TEN D&H 5.56 30RD ALUMINUM MAGAZINES & TEN MAGPUL PMAG 5.56 30RD MAGAZINES (SKU#KIT-0113)

I like sales and I have just one more project to complete then it is back to maintenance mode of just ammo. I was not looking to finish them as fast as I have but with the prices as the are and the overtime I have been getting I need to do it when I can and not wait.

I finally got my AR-10 that I won in a Raffle in January. The intel on the rifle was incomplete, but it appears that quality components were selected thru out. It has a BCM lower receiver and I suspect upper receiver. The Trijicon Accupoint scope it a beauty, and is attached via a La Rue quick attach mount. It also has La Rue folding iron sights. Dunno who made the barrel, but it is fluted with a very long four prong muzzle device. It does have a Harris brand name bipod. It has a good solid GI M4 butt stock and a 'standard' A2 style pistol grip, that I will change for something I already have in my spares. Need to try the trigger and clean and lube the thing. Might just disassemble the bolt and check the headspace with my 7.62 field gauge.

I also bought a couple boxes of Federal Fusion 308 165 grain BTSP Interlock, a hunting round really, but I will test tis rifle with a variety of ammo. I also bought a fifty round box of Hornady 30 Grain 22 Magnum, because it was there.

1000rds PMC X-Tac 5.56mm NATO 55gr FMJ XP193 Ammo & Ten Magpul PMAG 30, 5.56x45 Magazines

Another PSA special, that they seem to have all the time, but after the last few builds and test firing on the range I needed to replace my ammo stock. With the mags added it just made the price worthwhile even with shipping. This is still a good deal compared to local prices and a few other places I looked at.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top