JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another Evil Black Gun.

Photo removed until I can figure out a way to size a picture that is correctly viewable on a tablet. The photo was sized correctly, but the new format with this website just drives my tablet crazy! So much for improvements.:confused:

Let's try it again...
P1030991_zpskenhuwzr.jpg

Same photo, drastically sized down. Makes no difference on my desk top computer, but the photos are still chopped in half on my tablet, to make room for "donation info" and recent posts.:confused:
66ea3df2-4b81-44b0-bc3b-1e0165c7124f_zpskzcgklat.jpg

This is another twist on the Ruger Bearcat. It's the latest variation of the Shopkeeper. 1st, it's blued. 2nd, it's got a fluted cylinder. 3rd, it's got a 3-1/2"barrel. The original Shopkeeper had a 3" barrel, which was both handy and cute, but it was a bear to eject the empties. Full stroke on the ejector rod did not cause the case to clear the cylinder. A little extra oomph on the ejector rod helped, but it also caused damage to the users finger in the process. I think this barrel length is a good compromise.:)

Ya just can't imagine how tiny these Bearcats are, especially the Shopkeeper, until it's compared to its .45 big brother, which is also small compared to a full size hog-leg.
P1030986_zpsechpckt6.jpg

WAYNO.

Last Edited:
Since I just recently got my CHL and a new Taurus PT111 Milenium G2, I went on kind of a buying binge at Alien Gear holsters. I picked up their combo IWB and OWB package (in leather because I'm cheap) as well as the Paddle mod. I even got a free magazine pouch from their Facebook promotion!

2 PSA 10.5" 5.56 LIGHTWEIGHT M-LOK SLANT 12" FREEDOM UPPER - WITH BCG AND CH - 7793347

I ordered 2 of them one for my self and one for my son. I like the 7.5 I got so much that I needed to add the 10.5 to my collection.

From what I have read that is the only real complaint, the grip activation seems to require extra effort.. what are your thoughts?
The only thing don't like is it's kinda like a stock AR grip but not as skinny and you can set it to just light or just laser or both at same time but you are not going to be changing settings in the middle of gun fight because it takes a few seconds to change over so if you want to use just laser and you have light set you can't turn off light with out turning it on first lol no stealth mode lol

What I'm trying to say is if your hiding some place and just want laser there going to see the light come on when you activate it unless you have it set before hand lol

2 PSA 10.5" 5.56 LIGHTWEIGHT M-LOK SLANT 12" FREEDOM UPPER - WITH BCG AND CH - 7793347

I ordered 2 of them one for my self and one for my son. I like the 7.5 I got so much that I needed to add the 10.5 to my collection.

I have the 8.5", un-shot as of yet, Seems solid.

What I'm trying to say is if your hiding some place and just want laser there going to see the light come on when you activate it unless you have it set before hand lol
I am interested in getting one for the Warden's AR, she won't need, nor want, stealth as scaring them off is a big win in her mind. We are likely to take a night rifle course, so she would likely use the light and her MRO red dot along with the laser, and a handheld flashlight for additional recon if she needs to keep the target illuminated and yet look for other threats.

got my 2 extra 15-22 mags and my slidefire stock in finally!

That stock is too much fun. Already burned through 4 mags (100rds total) comparing full velocity to subsonic ammo.
subsonic didn't do so well but I did get it to burst a few times, full velocity I nearly got a complete mag dump on with the silencer on the gun. not too shabby.

Last Edited:
I am interested in getting one for the Warden's AR, she won't need, nor want, stealth as scaring them off is a big win in her mind. We are likely to take a night rifle course, so she would likely use the light and her MRO red dot along with the laser, and a handheld flashlight for additional recon if she needs to keep the target illuminated and yet look for other threats.
Yep it's good for that I think I will just keep it set so both come on laser and light because if it's at the time when you pointing gun at someone and they see light and laser it's too late for them it also has the flashing light mode

The grip is not really that bad but if they would have made it more like a magpul it would be better it does have built in grip tape like stuff it's not slippery you can get good grip on it

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top