JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I absolutely love the ergo swift grip. I have it virtually on all of mine.

A8743950-7239-4FF7-AA70-CC531A5BDD78.jpg

ATI Scorpion.jpg
I've used many Magpul over the years, started using these ATI Scorpions for a pistol build, liked them very well to absorb the recoil and ended up putting them on a 300 and my latest AR10... Nice firm rubberized grip and decently priced @ $25.99

You can take a peice of bicycle tire inter tube cut it in a peices and turn your A2 grip into a rubber grip just slide it on and you have a rubber grip .

I prefer reduced angle grips. I like and have been using BCM Mod 3 and B5 grip 23 (mine is a Umbrella Corp version) but my new favorite the the Magpul K-2. I still want to try the TangoDown BG-18.

I guess I'm the odd one out here, I prefer the Origional A-1 no finger grove grip on all Mine. I tried the Mag-Pul and a few others and hated them all! Surprising, the origionals are getting really hard to find!:(

I've always liked the rubberized ones, MOE+ and Hogue, but recently been turned on to the MOE SlimLine. My new favorite, just feels really comfortable in my hand, and doesn't get sticky like the rubber ones. I can hear @Stomper 's mind working on this statement already.:rolleyes: "Bring it buddy" !!:)

I've always liked the rubberized ones, MOE+ and Hogue, but recently been turned on to the MOE SlimLine. My new favorite, just feels really comfortable in my hand, and doesn't get sticky like the rubber ones. I can hear @Stomper 's mind working on this statement already.:rolleyes: "Bring it buddy" !!:)

The slim line feels to small to me. I have shot with one. My wife very much likes hers.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top