JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about, "rig = a collection of guns and gear on a ready belt that goes with the rifle and it's purpose?"
They could go as heavily as this. 20221029_094830.jpg
Size L or XL I think? Blackhawk padded ALICE patrol belt with yoke; 6 rifle mags, 4 pistol mags, 2+ canteens, 1 Ka-Bar knife, compass/field dressing pouch, and Spec Ops Brand S.O.B. buttpack. Swap holster and triple pistol for 2 more triple rifle for 12 rifle mags and no pistol.

But do they know about the tactical kitchen!? Flat black. Stealthy, doesn't have open flames...

Don't know 'bout the tactical kitchen...
I do remember eating C-Rats...
That's what came to mind for me. Heating C-rats under the hood of a jeep by jamming them up against the engine....

Seems pretty "tactical kitchen", "stealthy" to me. They were "tactical kitchen" before tacti-cool was even "cool".👍

Last Edited:
Don't know 'bout the tactical kitchen...
I do remember eating C-Rats...older than I was ...when I was in the army...:eek: :D
Andy

That's what came to mind for me. Heating C-rats under the hood of a jeep by jamming them up against the engine....

Seems pretty "tactical kitchen", "stealthy" to me. They were "tactical kitchen" before tactical was even "cool".👍
That's more along the lines of practical solutions to problems :D ;)

They could go as heavily as this.View attachment 1444035
Size L or XL I think? Blackhawk padded ALICE patrol belt with yoke; 6 rifle mags, 4 pistol mags, 2+ canteens, 1 Ka-Bar knife, compass/field dressing pouch, and Spec Ops Brand S.O.B. buttpack. Swap holster and triple pistol for 2 more triple rifle for 12 rifle mags and no pistol.
Heavy you say?

IMG_2847.jpeg

My minimalist "rig" or "outfit":

P6270012.JPG

I'm old and kinda broken down, I don't want to carry a lot of stuff with me. Pockets suffice for the little stuff.

If I were limited to carrying only one firearm, it would be a rifle, not a sidearm. Typical enlisted mentality.

How about so many of those soldiers in Ukraine? Have you noticed how old they are? 40's and 50's. My hat is off to them.

Probably the backpacking pack I've got and have used thoroughly over the last decade or so. Comfy, broken in, and works.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top