JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I haven't really thought of it, but almost certainly the .44 Magnum. We presently have three revolvers and two carbines in said. At one point there was a self-loader in the cartridge too, but I sold it some years back. I can, and have, run everything from light specials to very heavy loads. One of the carbines is suppressed. So, for versatility, I've found it hard to beat.

Sometimes it's not a choice, like in Service Rifle match where per the rules it's either a Garand in .30-06, M1A in 7.62NATO/.308WIN or AR-15 in 5.56/.223REM.

I shoot hundreds of .22LR a month for practice. Doesn't make it my favorite.

For handguns 5 years ago I would've said 40S&W. A year ago maybe 9mm. Now it's a 1911 in 45 auto. More I shoot a 1911 the more amazed I am at how good they are.

I finally got my unicorn today. A 9.3X74R on gunbroker this morning I am in the process of buying it. I was wanting one for a long time so I picked up a Ruger #1 in 375 H&H instread of the 9.3X74R. Soon I will have both. I will have a chance to compare them side by side. I had to brag a little, sorry.

Well, my favorite was probably 300 WinMag. But the shoulder can't handle that one anymore.

SO, now it's .308 and .223.

Kinda Like Hunting. Used to be Deer. But now it's Sage Rats.

But *HEY* still having More FUN than ever! :)

May as well ask who is my favorite child. Impossible.
A more relevant question might be which one do I use most for hunting (reflecting not just which caliber you put your faith in most, but which kind of hunting you do most often). For me that would be 300 PRC.

May as well ask who is my favorite child. Impossible.
A more relevant question might be which one do I use most for hunting (reflecting not just which caliber you put your faith in most, but which kind of hunting you do most often). For me that would be 300 PRC.
I have a favorite child. Just saying.

I freaking love 5.45x39. I dont care what people say its super fun to shoot, and damn near no recoil. Albeit its a little bit more expensive now its still one of my favorite calibers. Maybe that and .32 auto. Gotta love those lil pocket pistols!

20230830_144506.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads