JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I absolutely love the ergo swift grip. I have it virtually on all of mine.

A8743950-7239-4FF7-AA70-CC531A5BDD78.jpg

ATI Scorpion.jpg
I've used many Magpul over the years, started using these ATI Scorpions for a pistol build, liked them very well to absorb the recoil and ended up putting them on a 300 and my latest AR10... Nice firm rubberized grip and decently priced @ $25.99

You can take a peice of bicycle tire inter tube cut it in a peices and turn your A2 grip into a rubber grip just slide it on and you have a rubber grip .

I prefer reduced angle grips. I like and have been using BCM Mod 3 and B5 grip 23 (mine is a Umbrella Corp version) but my new favorite the the Magpul K-2. I still want to try the TangoDown BG-18.

I guess I'm the odd one out here, I prefer the Origional A-1 no finger grove grip on all Mine. I tried the Mag-Pul and a few others and hated them all! Surprising, the origionals are getting really hard to find!:(

I've always liked the rubberized ones, MOE+ and Hogue, but recently been turned on to the MOE SlimLine. My new favorite, just feels really comfortable in my hand, and doesn't get sticky like the rubber ones. I can hear @Stomper 's mind working on this statement already.:rolleyes: "Bring it buddy" !!:)

I've always liked the rubberized ones, MOE+ and Hogue, but recently been turned on to the MOE SlimLine. My new favorite, just feels really comfortable in my hand, and doesn't get sticky like the rubber ones. I can hear @Stomper 's mind working on this statement already.:rolleyes: "Bring it buddy" !!:)

The slim line feels to small to me. I have shot with one. My wife very much likes hers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top