JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am seeing no firearm vids. Somebody tell me it's just my PC so I can buy a new one and make it all go back to normal. What button do I push?

@TNThomas Thanks! I can't figure it out but at least I know it is just me. Whew!

Last Edited:
Two for Restricted Mode. I enable that for my 10 year old so he doesn't see some true propaganda videos without discussing them first.

Just looked up a review for the Sig 322, under restricted mode it would not display. Turned it off, it came up.

I am curious if people on the forum are also patreon supporters of any YouTube firearm channels and make financial contributions.
I haven't yet seen any YT gun related channels that are worthy of a financial contribution by me.

Some are definitely better than others but there is a lot of redundancy with many, and quite frankly some of the people who are the keynote 'speakers' or actors on them have poor speaking or grammar skills, lack intellect or are just downright goofy.

Who was (or still is) that YT guy who got into trouble over the AR 15 key card thing? He looked like a bum, could only pronounce three or less syllable words and couldn't spell words correctly when he wrote on chalkboard.

I haven't yet seen any YT gun related channels that are worthy of a financial contribution by me.

Some are definitely better than others but there is a lot of redundancy with many, and quite frankly some of the people who are the keynote 'speakers' or actors on them have poor speaking or grammar skills, lack intellect or are just downright goofy.

Who was (or still is) that YT guy who got into trouble over the AR 15 key card thing? He looked like a bum, could only pronounce three or less syllable words and couldn't spell words correctly when he wrote on chalkboard.

Do you know how much Hickok45 makes? I do. It's a massive boatload of money!
I enjoy watching a few of the YouTube channels related to firearms, but I personally don't send money to any of them. If others do, that is their choice and we can all do what we want with our own money.
I just happen to watch multiple videos where the host thanks viewers who support them via donations made thru primarily "Patreon"... Where the host starts the video with something like: Today's review of the new Springfield Armory Prodigy is due to the generous support of viewers which allowed me to purchase this new Prodigy...
I ask myself "Who is sending this guy money"?
I then chuckle in amusement and think "this guy came up with a good gig to get free firearms".

I enjoy watching a few of the YouTube channels related to firearms, but I personally don't send money to any of them. If others do, that is their choice and we can all do what we want with our own money.
I just happen to watch multiple videos where the host thanks viewers who support them via donations made thru primarily "Patreon"... Where the host starts the video with something like: Today's review of the new Springfield Armory Prodigy is due to the generous support of viewers which allowed me to purchase this new Prodigy...
I then chuckle in amusement and think "this guy came up with a good gig to get free firearms".
If you watch, your sending them money.

Always remember; If you're not paying, you are the product.

Hickok45 makes about a million dollars each year from YouTube alone. Then there are other ways his video brings in money.

hickok45 earns an estimated $994.56 thousand a year. You may be wondering: How much does hickok45 earn? When we look at the past 30 days, hickok45's channel attracts 16.58 million views each month and around 552.54 thousand views each day. Monetized YouTube channels generate income by displaying advertising for every thousand video views.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top