JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
70 rounds at what distance? I love the weight and feel of the victory.
7 1/2 yards offhand, first pistol target distance at Clark Rifles. Upgraded Victory red dot sight mount and grips
after I took this picture. I have put over $500 into the Victory.
1695499661252.png

Last Edited:
They are all my favorites else they wouldn't be living in my safe rent free.
Truth be told, my Ruger 10/22 takes me back to my childhood times when I finally "figured out" how to shoot dads REM 512 with iron sights very well. ;)

Having been a PCC fanboy LONG before they became a thing if I could only grab one on my way out it would be the Ruger. Was a very great idea they came up with making it work with Glock mags. The gun that gets shot the most hands down in the MKIV .22. It always goes to the range with me no matter what I am heading there to shoot. It always gets some target time because its just fun and cheap.

Browning high power that was my grandfather's edc. The mac11 with lage mk 31 with suomi magazines is as close to a Tommy gun as I get. It's a lot of fun as well.

The firearm I have trouble thinking about selling, though I don't need it, is a matte stainless CZ 75 B, because of aesthetics (all metal) and the crazy smooth and light SA trigger pull.

I really like firearms I've made (let's be real, assembled from parts), particularly a 22lr AR that came together to be reliable after some trial and error and troubleshooting.

I bet that thing is awesome - even cooler that it was a service pistol
It really is. It has additional sentimental value because it originally belonged to my uncle who passed a few years ago. He worked for the Henderson, NV PD in the sixties, but decided he wanted out of law enforcement, so he sold it to my father. My father used it as a deputy with Jackson County, OR till the Glock G17 release in the early 80s, which for a lot of LEs back then was becoming the standard.

Last Edited:
Favorite gun I own?

Winchester Model 47 (no serial number) in 22S, 22L or 22LR.

Bolt action, single shot.

Was my wife's father's rifle growing up as a kid in Hebo (south of Tillamook).

His father tuned the trigger to just over 2 1/2 lbs.

They're something Zen about working a bolt and loading a round in a single shot rifle.

Winchester Model 47 Left Side.jpeg Winchester Model 47 No Serial Number.jpeg Winchester Model 47 Right Side.jpeg

Last Edited:
@washagonian
Excellent rifle and cool family rifle as well.

My favorite modern rifle is a 1941 dated Remington 510.
Learned to shoot on one at Boy Scout Camp many years ago.
I have been looking for a nice one for many , many years...finally found one a few years ago.

And yeah...very Zen like working the action , loading , firing and repeating with a single shot .22 rifle.
Love it....I take mine out fairly often...both as a fun shooter and hunter.
Andy

Favorite? Wow, that's a toughie.
I have guns that hold a special place in my heart, mostly because of where they came from (Dad and Grandpa), but I don't think I can pick a favorite.
I might be able to pick an "un favorite", and that's currently in the classifieds! :D

Favorite gun I own?

Winchester Model 47 (no serial number) in 22S, 22L or 22LR.

Bolt action, single shot.

Was my wife's father's rifle growing up as a kid in Hebo (south of Tillamook).

His father tuned to trigger to just over 2 1/2 lbs.

They're something Zen about working a bolt and loading a round in a single shot rifle.

View attachment 1770117 View attachment 1770118 View attachment 1770119
I have the Marlin 81DL that was Grandpa's, which is the first rifle I ever shot.
Based on that gun, being originally owned by someone who never would have messed with, or had anyone else do it either, your Winchester may not have had the trigger tuned. "My" Marlin has a far better trigger than many other firearms. They just took a little more pride in what was being produced years ago.

ARs and AKs are great fun and the handguns all have their place in my life. But the stinkin cheap Ruger American in 30-06 is my favorite. Beat it up, throw it in the vehicle, take a deer, hit what I'm aiming at every time don't have baby it love it.
Not much to look at - it's a get it done kind of gun
Ya, it's the one in my avatar ha

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews