JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
365824-90c9acbfa66910343fb162e5675a738d.png up to date now

The Magpul K2+ really does help with wrist fatigue at the bench, and I like the texture. The only complaint I have is the gap at the underside of the trigger guard. The edges are a little sharp and irritate my middle finger after carrying the gun a while. I am trying to find a solution for this problem.

Which trigger guard are you using?

It also reminds me I have to change my plate carrier set up .I have it six mags in the front now.
Lol I have to change it to three in the front and but some on the side.
I'm getting old and my beer belly keeps me from getting low with six mags in front.LOL

It also reminds me I have to change my plate carrier set up .I have it six mags in the front now.
I'm getting old and my beer belly keeps me from getting low with six mags in front.LOL

Three mags on a plate carrier is plenty, don't turtle up.

You and me both, amigo... though mine isn't a "beer belly," it's an "integral flotation device.":p

However due to the mass exodus from cali outward we fight the same laws in both Washington and Oregon. And if no one else has noticed we are loosing that fight. I was born in Washington and have been a life long resident unfortunately if this trend continues I might have to find a new state to live in. Well with all that said back to topic I had a k2 show up installed it but just don't think it is for me. I think I will get the moe + coming and call it good.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top