JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been wanting and on their wait list for set of receivers forever, something tells it is not going to happen.
I hear ya... thought with the girlfriend being a huge "Resident Evil" fan an Umbrella lower for her build would be a nice "personal touch"... problem is it's just so much mental masturbation if you can't get the hardware into your hands. :(

I kick myself for not snatching up a set when they were available.

Oh well! That's life, thinking things are going to be there whenever you are ready!

IMG_20180704_182951.jpg
I guess I'm the odd one out here, I prefer the Origional A-1 no finger grove grip on all Mine. I tried the Mag-Pul and a few others and hated them all! Surprising, the origionals are getting really hard to find!:(
I ground off the center finger bump on one of mine just for S&G , but I like the finger bump better for leverage. I think I have 8- 9 with A2's

I just can't see that working very well. I don't care how friendly you want to get with the ground. That thing is fugly man..
FACT is you will never get that low to the ground . UNLESS your a super model useing 5 round mag's lol .just turn the gun side ways if you're laying on the ground

The Magpul K2+ really does help with wrist fatigue at the bench, and I like the texture. The only complaint I have is the gap at the underside of the trigger guard. The edges are a little sharp and irritate my middle finger after carrying the gun a while. I am trying to find a solution for this problem.

I just can't see that working very well. I don't care how friendly you want to get with the ground. That thing is fugly man..
In "bench" config you aren't really using the grip--for normal use it folds down to a regular AR grip angle. It's a bit odd to be sure, but it was built to unique needs of a shooter with some rather odd issues... The rear monopod and mag-carrier stock are there more for tail-end weight and balance than as a shoulder interface, weird shoulder shape means I have to handle a rifle more like a super-size, two-hand pistol.

By the way @Diamondback the secret code just says .
DRINK MORE OVOLTEAN .LOL
HEHEE .
Bathroom pictures.
Old pic, dude, we been over this crap before--it was the only place where I had both good light and enough ROOM back then!

In "bench" config you aren't really using the grip--for normal use it folds down to a regular AR grip angle. It's a bit odd to be sure, but it was built to unique needs of a shooter with some rather odd issues... The rear monopod and mag-carrier stock are there more for tail-end weight and balance than as a shoulder interface, weird shoulder shape means I have to handle a rifle more like a super-size, two-hand pistol.

Old pic, dude, we been over this crap before--it was the only place where I had both good light and enough ROOM back then!
Lol I know but it gets me laughing every time

At least the crapper's well protected... LOL And it looks a lot better with the BCM/Rustoleum custom Keymod covers on too. :) Which reminds me, gotta rearrange those to make room for the mag carriers...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top