JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My super redhawk in .44 magnum is a hoot to shoot. Especially at a plate rack where it slaps the silly out of the steel. The ammo I bought from @oremike does just as well to a similar point of impact as the factory ammo I bought for a much more reasonable price. Nice loud boom and thump, too bad it only holds 6 rounds

And some people have "kankles".
@TTSX yeah.... he really went there.... :s0140:

"I don't care who ya are.... etc, etc, etc...."
1683148301351.png

My super redhawk in .44 magnum is a hoot to shoot. Especially at a plate rack where it slaps the silly out of the steel. The ammo I bought from @oremike does just as well to a similar point of impact as the factory ammo I bought for a much more reasonable price. Nice loud boom and thump, too bad it only holds 6 rounds
You should invite me to a plate rack day, my super Redhawk is a 480 Ruger shooting 410 gr WFN bullets and in my plain jane Redhawk my pet load is a 300 gr TC bullet.

My favorite shooter is my three screw Blackhawk in 357 mag. It is nothing to look at but has the nicest tuned trigger I have ever shot. It has miles of wear on it but is the favorite of myself and my wife to shoot.

I grew up in a gun shop in Louisiana and have shot many different firearms but for handgun Ruger 22 my dad gave me for my 12th birthday or my 1911 Argentine Arms 45acp, shotgun is a Winchester Model 12 in 12g because I wasn't allowed to touch it growing up and now it is mine and my son isn't allowed to touch it some day it will be his. I love it when guys look down on it at the skeet and trap club and it beats their expensive over and unders.

I love it when guys look down on it at the skeet and trap club and it beats their expensive over and unders.
The first time I ever shot 25/25 at trap was with my Mossberg 835 Ulti-mag 12ga. pump. The second time I did it was with my 20ga. Ruger Red Label O/U.

It was a good day.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads