JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I
It is my understanding there are two versions, a fixed duel roll pin version and a spring loaded detent/winter pivot style (that the one you have isn't it)

I that a Geissele URG-I upper there?

It's the updated one that has the spring detent. The upper is one I built. Has an 18" dimpled barrel and shoots awesome.

Hi guys. Well this is not really something I have put much thought into until I recently acquired a s&w sport 2 with the a2 grip. Well needless to say I absolutely hate it. I was spoiled as the first AR I ever purchased came with magpul MOE grip and it fit me fairly well. So why fix what isn't broken right? My hands are slightly above a large glove size (they are really snug) but not quite xl glove size (they are a bit loose). So what are your thoughts on the best one om the market and why?
Grind the dumb pointy part off of your A2 and voila ! A1 grip ! Smooth slim and free !
Also you get a higher grip as The MOE has that dove tail thing that keeps you from getting as high of a grip as possible.
2EA638F5-C603-4B8D-80C2-96997F9671FB.jpeg

I like MOE+ for rifles and K2+ for pistols as its more vertical for Magpul choices, Ergo Deluxe for AR-15 from Ergo and the Fat palm swell one for AR-10, I have a Hogue on my Colt, it is good. I have ATI X2 on most AR10 and 15, I use ATI Butt stocks the most too, tight no rattling.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top