JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Queued to 3 blocks of ballistic gel.

WARNING POTTY LANGUAGE
I've been looking at the 8.6BLK, and I must say it's much more impressive than the 300BLK. Here's a video of an 8.6 subsonic 360gr. gel test. That 1:3 twist creates and INCREDIBLE wound cavity. Watch for that secondary dieseling explosion when the wound cavity collapses:

7.62x39 but in a Bolt action, love taming its underestimated accuracy.
40 SW. Always liked how it feels and shoots. City winder carry,
.38 for fun .357 for winder carry outdoors.
22lr of course to plink.
30.06 another favorite.
9mm Light summer carry Shield or 365 sig
Home D - hp 5.56
There are so many rounds to enjoy and each can have its own purpose.

But of course all this was before the " tragic boat accident " .
Now I use 50cal ball slingshot :) pew pew pew
Argus

Mine? Its 338 Spectre. Ive only got one gun in it. 10.5" SBR AR . Spews out 300 grain sub-MOA with 44 mag power and subsonic. I run it through a custom 338 suppressor. Makes me giggle every time I shoot it. One of these days Im going to build an HK or AK in that caliber.

View attachment 1474821

Mine? Its 338 Spectre. Ive only got one gun in it. 10.5" SBR AR . Spews out 300 grain sub-MOA with 44 mag power and subsonic. I run it through a custom 338 suppressor. Makes me giggle every time I shoot it. One of these days Im going to build an HK or AK in that caliber.

View attachment 1474821
Haven't found any I don't like, so I must like them all. Lead, Gilded metal, shot. No matter they are all fun.

For deer 6.5x55, 7x57, 300 Savage
For Elk 338-06, 9.3x62
I have a few to choose from and sometimes its more about the rifle than it is about the cartridge.
Dont see much need for a 30-30, personally.

It's a toss up for me between .40-70 Ballard or .45-70 Govt. The .45-70 does better at long-range shooting, but the .40-70 B is easier on my shoulder.

6 mm BR, 6 mm PPC and 6.5 CM for target work
Pistol 38 super Race Gun, Custom Smith 41 22LR for target work
Shotgun A5 Browning
All the rest are for BAD guys

What is your favorite caliber?

It's not about a particular caliber. It's more about the "payload".

Atomic_Cannon.png

Aloha, Mark

Rifle: 6.5 Creedmoor. Accurate. Easy to load for long range match out to 1000 yards.
Pistol match: 45 Automatic
Pistol defense: 9mm Parabellum.
Muzzleloading rifle and pistol: both 50-cal.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top