JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$550
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling to buy a new carry piece since I gifted my current setup to my gf
This is also why the price is as a affordable as it is, I'm hoping to move this sooner rather than later.

Glock 17 Gen 4 9mm handgun

MOE Glock 17 Frame with a Suarez Slide that's been milled to implement a Holosun 507k x2

Upgraded Overwatch Precision Trigger to improve trigger weight

Stippled frame to improve grip

TLR-1 Streamlight (2 extra batteries included)

5 MOE Mags and 1 P-Mag

Glock Box included!

Can also include a 1/2x28 SilencerCo Threaded Barrel that runs like a dream with this piece for another 75 if you're interested in suppressing it.

As always, buyer pays FFL.

Screen Shot 2024-05-06 at 11.40.46 PM.png Screen Shot 2024-05-06 at 11.41.08 PM.png Screen Shot 2024-05-06 at 11.40.20 PM.png Screen Shot 2024-05-06 at 11.40.29 PM.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Selling to buy a new carry piece since I gifted my current setup to my gf
This is also why the price is as a affordable as it is, I'm hoping to move this sooner rather than later.

Glock 17 Gen 4 9mm handgun

MOE Glock 17 Frame with a Suarez Slide that's been milled to implement a Holosun 507k x2

Upgraded Overwatch Precision Trigger to improve trigger weight

Stippled frame to improve grip

TLR-1 Streamlight (2 extra batteries included)

5 MOE Mags and 1 P-Mag

Glock Box included!

Can also include a 1/2x28 SilencerCo Threaded Barrel that runs like a dream with this piece for another 75 if you're interested in suppressing it.

As always, buyer pays FFL.

View attachment 1877400 View attachment 1877401 View attachment 1877402 View attachment 1877403
Solid pricing. Hope it sells soon for you

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews