JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In a sick and twisted way, i actually want it on the ballot, thay way when it looses, were safe for a long time! Especially when other States see it fail and pull back from the gun ban rant and actually look at the real problems!
I always liked @etrain16s idea, make the topic of guns so toxic to any political aspirations that it becomes a death sentence to even think those thoughts in your basement with the lights off playing with your cheese grater!

Is this the guy I heard over and over on the radio news yesterday saying that the guns "are weapons of War, no use but to kill and main". Goes to show you, he isn't too smart. Pedestrian Bridges in America have killed more people than all my firearms combined!

If I can spend money on ammo, I have no problem spending money on protecting my rights to even have that ammo

Gun organizations would have better luck with financial support if they were more transparent with how the funds are spent. Especially an accounting of administrative expenses vs tangible efforts and results achieved.
I am not that wild on the concept of blindly investing in someone doing the same thing over and over again without positive results. Simply having a proxy wave bucks under an "R" politicians nose doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling anymore.
I started taking a harder look at who I financially support when the "Wounded Warrior" scandal broke. And now, closer to home in Salem..."R" turncoats supporting gun control measures.

Can you say Knute Bueller for Governor just because he is an "R" ? When you support a gun control bill your "R" changes into a "JAA". {Just Another Arse-hoe}.

In a sick and twisted way, i actually want it on the ballot, thay way when it looses, were safe for a long time! Especially when other States see it fail and pull back from the gun ban rant and actually look at the real problems!
I always liked @etrain16s idea, make the topic of guns so toxic to any political aspirations that it becomes a death sentence to even think those thoughts in your basement with the lights off playing with your cheese grater!

The only problem is that it's easy to generate votes because it's all by mail. All Bloomberg has to do is establish residency (no time limits, just get set up to pay any bill in Oregon) for out of state activists then they can get ID cards and voter registration. They will pack the electorate and get the ballots to them to mail back in already marked and stamped. Maybe a few of us need to go undercover lefty so we can tip Dennis Richardson off.

Dear "Ban Gun" "Rev" W. J. Mark Knutson
11 teens die a day from texting and driving.
Let's ban their cell phones too.
Also, their cars.

Last Edited:
Interfaith leaders, youths to push for assault rifle ban in Oregon.
SALEM, Ore. (AP) — A movement to ban assault rifles in Oregon was launched in a Portland church Thursday, with clerics saying youths — many of whom have been protesting for gun control — will drive the campaign.

Interfaith religious leaders in Portland said they aim to get enough signatures on petitions to put a ban on assault weapons before voters, in the November election, in a statewide ballot.

<broken link removed>

It is at this time I would like to Thank the National Rifle Association ( NRA) and Oregon Firearms Federation OFF, for doing such a poor job protecting our rights as to allow momentum to be put on a ballot. Just keep doing the same ole same ole Oregon its working great isn't it. I think Oregon should just ban all guns its clear lobby's and gun owners are just too busy and stupid in this state to do anything. Our 2nd Amendment is our right, but in Oregon we don't deserve to have that right, we are just to careless with taking the 2nd Amendment for granted to deserve such a right and too stupid to protect it.

But please some one tell me again how successful the lobbyist are here ?
I can't wait until the NRA and OFF tell us to write people and send donations
wow that will surely shutdown any chance of this passing on ballot...:s0105:

Back to your normally scheduled programming.

Still no mention of who will be doing the confiscation. "Reverend" Rainbow Flag didn't mention that.

Sounds like the IRS should be very busy investigating said "tax exempt" status of these alleged "churches" involved with political activism...

If they're acting in any capacity as political activists, they lose their tax exempt status...

And the conservatives should be crying out for separation of church and state. How can the church dictate legislation? Or even influence it to this point?

This is true, but as we know Antis don't pass laws because they are effective, they pass laws to make you and I criminals for owning a firearm and that they will accomplish..

Sounds like the IRS should be very busy investigating said "tax exempt" status of these alleged "churches" involved with political activism...

If they're acting in any capacity as political activists, they lose their tax exempt status...

And the conservatives should be crying out for separation of church and state. How can the church dictate legislation? Or even influence it to this point?

Exactly !

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top