JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My comment was aimed at their choice to forfeit the right to have guns.
To deny their staff the right to defend themselves.

Just so they can peddle their goods?

Cant liquor stores have guns ?

I could care less how people choose to kill there brain cells.

Deaths and overdoses? I hate to break it to you, but alcohol kills WAY MORE people than pot. By a huge margin. And yet, nobody has a problem with it. Many here talk all the time about what they like to drink, and I know for a fact there's plenty of drunk posting going on too but that's all ok I guess. Pot though, that's where so many draw the line. Seems hypocritical to me. Both substances are legal here in OR and WA yet pot is a "drug" and alcohol is just having a couple drinks and relaxing.

I personally live a sober life, but I have zero problem with anyone who wants to drink or consume THC. As long as it's responsibly, go for it. I don't think just because the OP is a dispensary that it makes it ok to not want justice or even be "glad" they got robbed at gunpoint. Ok, maybe not glad but having zero sympathy for a legal business getting robbed at gunpoint.

Not everything deserves sympathy and that's subjective. Due process and equal protection? By all means.

Let us not forget that wacko tobacco is the most dangerous, yet legal, drug in the USA. Inhaling smoke of any kind is NOT NORMAL to our anatomy. On top of the legal tobacco, it is hardly natural anymore.

Alcohol in moderation actually contributes to our health, thanks the the carbonation of fermented sugars.

Let us not forget that wacko tobacco is the most dangerous, yet legal, drug in the USA. Inhaling smoke of any kind is NOT NORMAL to our anatomy. On top of the legal tobacco, it is hardly natural anymore.

Alcohol in moderation actually contributes to our health, thanks the the carbonation of fermented sugars.

Smoking, yuk. But a big dip of long cut in the perfectly honed lower right lip....UH! Amazing!

Smoking, yuk. But a big dip of long cut in the perfectly honed lower right lip....UH! Amazing!
Well, now, let us talk about some necrotic tissue I once cut away from a patients mouth......he no longer holds water like he used to. Unless, he saw a plastic surgeon.

1598127303187.png

This is the closest picture I could find on the net. The ulcer on the tongue was similar to what was cut from his inside cheek spreading from his lower mandible.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top