JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wait, was this written in 2007? How many boating accidents did you have during the Obama administration?

I'm voting Biden. And I'll keep buying firearms and supporting the firearms industry.
Good logic. And body bag mfgr's loved Mao. 3m love corona virus. FDNY loved 9-11.

Oh, I see. It does make it a little awkward when you're trying to say "Take it to the (place that must not be mentioned)".
Yes, it does. But Rule #1 is you mustn't mention that place here.
Look at in a Harry Potter sort of way, regarding the main antagonist of the series: He Who Shall Not Be Named...
Remember always, Rule #1 must not be broken. ;)

...from the profanity in the "Recent threads list"... ...makes me wonder what kind of person would feel the need to come here and start a thread with that kind of title.
We attract all kinds... :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
You all are going to get this thread locked. Why not just start a new thread in "The bubblegum". And yes, I know I contributed to the drift, sorry, couldn't help it. :oops:

Edit: Whoa, that's weird! Question for a moderator: is the name of the subforum where discussions like this are permitted, considered profanity, subject to the bubblegum filter? I typed the name of the forum in quotes above (a drinking establishment), and the filter changed it to "bubblegum". That seems odd to me.
"You do NOT talk about Fight Club!"

Wait, was this written in 2007? How many boating accidents did you have during the Obama administration?

I'm voting Biden. And I'll keep buying firearms and supporting the firearms industry.
So what are you going to do when Biden sics Beto on you to take your "assault rifles"?

*****gazing into my crystal ball******

they will do....

N O T H I N G
Not true. Some of them will write some sternly worded letters to the CBC. Then just to show just how serious they are they will put two stamps on the letter. I say it's time to invade, let them keep Quebec though.

Actually, a lot of their bigger gun shops are teeing up massive lawfare. I'd post links but all of CGN is "members only" and I'm kinda only there as a "houseguest member" myself.

But yeah, the Canadian gun community is PIZZED about this and fighting back in the courts... and Western Canada's starting to talk about it being time to split off.

Responsible Canadian gun owners ?
Doug-and-Bob.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top