JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yea I think there is going to be a point where poeple are fed up and it might turn violent. Unfortunately it is too late for places like Portland though imo. It's just not fixable as there is no will or desire to prevent/fix the slide. Every year it gets worse and they increase taxes to keep their head above water for the problems they made the few years prior. and every year there is a new raft of laws that can't be enforced. And every year a whole new set of $ and infrastructure for homeless. And that only attracts more homeless. Many of which are from CA.

Btw, Ca is set to release 18,000 criminals due to covid 19 this month. I wonder where they will go? Maybe to a place they know they will be welcomed and there is little to no rule of law?
Luckily most Californians hate to get wet. I'm not one of them. Anything much under 65 degrees and their fingers start dropping off. And there's that Oregon is racist thing.
The majority hit TX, AZ and ATL.

Clearly the NFAC has been holding firearms instruction classes for the Portland area gang-bangers. A good question to ask might be," who put a single bullet into a woman's arm?" Why it was 150 NFAC sharpshooters!

One shot, one kill. Clearly they've never heard this motto.
Most haven't. I remember trading my M-14 in for the new M-16. Marines were taught individual marksmanship. The "spray and pray" tactical approach was never approved of. Don't waste ammo! Get a good site picture and squeeze the trigger. If they are close and you can't see them......use a grenade! If they are really close....the bayonet!

Yea I think there is going to be a point where poeple are fed up and it might turn violent. Unfortunately it is too late for places like Portland though imo. It's just not fixable as there is no will or desire to prevent/fix the slide. Every year it gets worse and they increase taxes to keep their head above water for the problems they made the few years prior. and every year there is a new raft of laws that can't be enforced. And every year a whole new set of $ and infrastructure for homeless. And that only attracts more homeless. Many of which are from CA.

I think that if these antifa idiots take their clown show to the suburbs, a lot of moms will be crying in their newly empty basements.

Btw, Ca is set to release 18,000 criminals due to covid 19 this month. I wonder where they will go? Maybe to a place they know they will be welcomed and there is little to no rule of law? Wouldn't that would still be Kalifornia? Pulling up stakes and moving away would take a lot more initiative than these losers have. I'm not worried.

My profound replies are in BLUE:D

Most haven't. I remember trading my M-14 in for the new M-16. Marines were taught individual marksmanship. The "spray and pray" tactical approach was never approved of. Don't waste ammo! Get a good site picture and squeeze the trigger. If they are close and you can't see them......use a grenade! If they are really close....the bayonet!
Your ideas intrigue me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter!

That gun violence team was #1 priority on Hardesty's hit list. She said it unfairly singled out black gangbangers. Shootings are already crazy now and it's going to get worse. If she had here way there would be literally no police. And the result would be armed gangs and warlords and chaos. Maybe she should go set up her lawless Utopia in Kabul or somewhere that structure already exists.

as Chris Rock would say, she looks like a struck match!
That broad looks like she died and no one told her.
just another "destroy America" politician.

I originally didn't read the story but just did.

Not real surprised it happened in that area. It's about as ghetto as it gets in Portland. Not Chicago bad but it's steadily getting worse. It wasn't even a good area 20 years ago.

I won't even go in that area unarmed during the day much less at night. I feel safer down on MLKB then East of 205 and 84.

Here's why they fired so many rounds...

CD2DFA00-0699-4002-855D-4C87E6B557D3.gif

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top