JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Many people are overjoyed to join a rally for brainwashed kids being programmed to be a parrot for the fascist politicians to advocate for disarming law-abiding Americans.

0B57C29C-BB2B-4F2E-B2B8-3A61B71DC732.jpeg
3AD3C53F-2B00-4690-98F4-7348F2B34F87.jpeg

I'm curious how was the turnout for counter protests against that march for our lives s**t? I was sick with the flu all day yesterday and still getting over it so I couldn't go.

Think it is time we have a March For Our Freedom counter-rallies to circumvent the fascists and their brainwashed children.

THis is making me want to throw-up.. Using children, who cannot even vote, many who have yet to truly be able to form their own opinions on these matters, and telling them what they must think and using them as tools for their propaganda.

How about posting the pics of all the children murdered by governments who demanded those parents (and themselves) to give up their guns?

Governments around the world have murdered more innocent children than madmen running into schools.

Oh yes, be sure to bring your children with you to the counter-rallies.. I suppose if children are holding the signs that means we should support that cause, right?

Here are child victims of gun control.. These kids are rotting in Auschwitz concentration camp.. The government took their parent's guns and put them in these camps to die a slow, painful death. These particular children in the picture were used in medical experiments by the Nazis. And we trust the government to protect our children, considering what governments have done throughout the years to our kids? I wonder why they won't show these pictures at one of the March for Our Lives rallies.
f1d697ff54d0af5f423ace01dbc45f4d--experiment-concentration-camps.jpg

Last Edited:
I assume a bunch of those signatures were from the Saturday march. Good thing they missed that day for the 88,000 signatures. What can we do to delay the petition process?

My apologies on double post but I thought this was pertinent.

Part of a putting an Initiative on the ballot is having it certified by the Oregon Supreme Court. On average they take 2-5 months to certify, but their fastest turnaround time this year was 7 weeks. There are several other steps in this process that involves the Attorney General. This will give them approximately 6 weeks to gather enough signatures to submit for verification and get on the ballot. Simply getting the 88,000 will not be enough because some will be invalid. From what I have read people shoot for about 110,000. So hypothetically if we give them the benefit on the doubt on signature collection to 100,000 and a generous 50 days of petition circulation, they will need ~2000 signatures per day. They were able to gather 3,400 for the initial 1,000 signature petition to get this process started. I assume most of those signatures were gathered at the 3/24 Anti-civil rights march. It seems that they will have less than 50 days, closer to 40, and will need 110,000 signatures which would be ~2600 per day.

From what I have read ~90% of these initiatives fail to make the ballot in the first place. The group who launched this campaign are not using paid volunteers and kids will be in school until June (I believe?). Getting enough signatures is going to be very tough for them to complete given the circumstances.

OFF is working on legally challenging some these steps along the way. They will put out a newsletter on how to help at some point.

We must remain vigilant and not make this any easier for them, but also know this isn't going to be a piece of cake for the anti-civil rights church either.

Last Edited:
The fact that this legislation is seeking for gun confiscation most likely means it will not see the light of day. They attempted the same thing in Washington state, but once the politicians who actually would be responsible for implementing and enforcing these measures had to think about what is being proposed, most of them jumped ship. After all, there has not yet been a gun confiscation bill ever passed in this country, so this will be a very daring proposal for this state. All it will take is one bloodbath as a result of this legislation to have these politicians careers completely ruined forever. And, if 10,000 people refused to comply with giving up their weapons, will the already over-worked/under-paid law enforcement agencies be eager to go bust down their doors and take them by force? What good is a law if it cannot be enforced? What if 100,000 people refuse? Laws are only laws, because few enough people break them and most people support those laws. If enough people refuse to follow a law, you have what is termed a rebellion. The US government learned this reality during alcohol prohibition in the 1920s. Politicians, especially liberal/RINO ones, are loyal to their power first and their causes second.

However, the fact that this bill is actually being proposed and could actually be one day the law in the state of Oregon should give people some anxiety and gives nobody a good feeling in their gut.

I feel that maybe in the near future with Democrat/RINO controlled White House and Congress, they could have the muscle to enforce gun confiscations with the backing of the federal government and military. However, without the backing of federal government and military, I find it pretty far fetched that a state can try to enforce gun confiscation all on its own, especially since they would be outgunned. For example, during the Los Angeles riots in the 90s, the National Guard couldn't even contain the rioters in South Los Angeles. They had to appeal to the federal government to bring in Marine and Army regiments. Now, just imagine going up against 100,000s of well-trained, heavily armed, once-law abiding gun owners. That will make LA Riots seem like small potatoes.

Obviously, the federal government would have to replace a good majority of the military we have today, as I hardly think they will accept going around shooting up law-abiding citizens for their guns. Most of our military are pro-gun and support our Constitution. However, people forget that Obama wanted the USA to be part of the EU and wanted to import NATO troops into the US. If our military starts being replaced with NATO soldiers from around the globe then gun confiscation bills will become real threats.

Last Edited:
Maybe we should sign the ballots with fake names and address :rolleyes:

It's illegal and unethical, neither of which belong on our side. Also it's possible those will get counted since they only audit a sample percentage then use that against the total submitted.

http://sos.oregon.gov/elections/Documents/stateIR.pdf

The next step is to appeal whatever BS title they try to put on this initiative. They will title it something like "Creates Safer Schools by Banning Sale of Assault Weapons", but it should be "Bans Most Semi-Automatic Rifles, Pistols, and Shotguns, and some Common Accessories; Creates State Firearms Registry". The title appeal process is found on page 21 of the linked document. Stay tuned...

http://sos.oregon.gov/elections/Documents/stateIR.pdf

The next step is to appeal whatever BS title they try to put on this initiative. They will title it something like "Creates Safer Schools by Banning Sale of Assault Weapons", but it should be "Bans Most Semi-Automatic Rifles, Pistols, and Shotguns, and some Common Accessories; Creates State Firearms Registry". The title appeal process is found on page 21 of the linked document. Stay tuned...

Adding additional details to you post for anyone interest...I hope they will get directly involved.

Initiative 43 Qualification Steps & Timeline

Step#1: (10 days) After the Petitioners gather 1000 sponsorship signature and they are delivered to Oregon Elections Division the Election Division has 10 business days to verify the sponsorship signatures.
  • Unfortunately the initiative petitioners were able to gather 3400 sponsorship signatures in just two days! Most stunning point of this achievement is there were only 50 people who were involved in gathering the 3400 signatures. "If" the Chief petitioners make it through all six steps involved in the qualification process just imagine how many signatures they can gather when the effort to collect signatures goes Statewide.
Step#2: (5 days) After the Election Division validates the signatures the State Attorney General has 5 business days to write up the Initiative draft title.

STEP#3 & STEP#5 ARE WHERE WE CAN IMPEDE THEIR PROGRESS TO QUALIFY INITIATIVE 43 FOR THE NOVEMBER BALLOT!!!

Step#3: ******(10 days) AFTER the AG submits the draft title to the Elections Department the public is given 10 business days to comment and object to the title of the ballot titled. Example: if the AG draft ballot is titled "Assault Weapons Ban" or something like "Promote Public Safety by Banning Assault Weapons" we can make a compelling objection that the draft ballot title is intended to mislead Oregon voters because Initiative 43 goes beyond so-called assault rifles. It includes a ban on most semi-auto pistols and semi-auto shotguns, and would also ban several bolt action 22 rifles because they are capable of holding more than ten 22 rounds in the tubular magazine feed.

Step#4: (10 days) After the Public comment period ends the Attorney General has 10 business days to either certify the ballot title or change it based on the public's submitted objections.

Step#5: (10 days) After the AG certifies or changes the ballot title based on the publics final comments. Oregon residents has five days to file a simple motion to the Oregon Supreme Court to render a verdict based on public's objection to the ballot titled that was approved by the AG.

Note: submitting a motion is a simple process according to the Oregon Election Administrator. The Election Division has a simple form anyone can submit that will be forward to the State Supreme Court. It's not a lawsuit or anything like that. It's a simply appeal to the Court stating the AG ballot title misleads the Oregon voters (based on the examples I listed above).

Step#6 (3 days) Only after step 5 is completed and the ballot title is official can the initiative petitioners submit their November signature templates and they are approved by the Oregon Elections Department can signatures to qualify the initiative for the November election can begin.

*****ONLY AFTER ALL OF THE ABOVE LISTED PROCESSING TIMES AND STEPS ARE COMPLETED CAN THE BALLOT MEASURE SIGNATURE GATHERING BEGIN*****

Here is the link to sign up for notifications; Oregon Secretary of State: Initiatives, Referendums and Referrals. On the right side of the webpage click on the "Subscribe to receive email updates about Initiatives, referendums and referral then follow the sign up instructions.

I forget to update the attached photo to read Initiative 43

C7497A79-AA53-43E6-9DCA-2C383EA08182.jpeg

It's illegal and unethical, neither of which belong on our side. Also it's possible those will get counted since they only audit a sample percentage then use that against the total submitted.

I hear you on these points, i'm not trying to be smart, but, we all know this. Since when has the ''other party'' ever paid attention to the laws and ethics?? Its a shame this state, and others have degraded to this point. But, our feet are always held to the fire.

Whether he is open in his support or not is irrelevant. If voters say "no" the damage is the same to gun control efforts.

We have been told by gun grabbers and the media over and over that a vast majority support a ban (68% according to the WW article). That has been the narrative they have been driving for years. If the measure fails, that claim becomes invalid.

E

We need to protest the ballot title. It does not just ban "assault weapons", it bans ALL semi-autos capable of accepting a magazine of more than 10 rounds.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top