JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The imbecile pushing this petition is teaching kids to stand out on a corner and ask for signatures rather than prepare for a job by going to school. Maybe they'll grow up to one day hold a cardboard sign and instead of asking for signatures they'll be asking for spare change. Great job, teach.

We need to correct the imagery surrounding AR15s. Show people that all the black stuff is just looks. Show them what they can and cannot do. If liberals appeal to emotions, we do too. But also appeal to logic.
AR-15 is not an assault rifle it is a competition target rifle. DRRC Highpower competition in Oregon
600 yard stage iron sights.:eek:
P1000111.JPG
P1000123.JPG

The plan is to make Oregon as much likeCalifornia as possible.
This unfortunately has already been accomplished by the throngs of lib Californians who have moved here. Ask any transplant lib Californian what they DON'T like about Oregon and I guarantee you it will be a liberal position/item/issue/activist 'thing' they do not have here. Then ask them why didn't they just stay there, or move back to embrace what they left and the answers will 'frost' you.

Last Edited:
Anti's are starting to come out of the woodwork to fess up that confiscation is the end game
FINALLY! Blue-checked prog ADMITS what we've ALWAYS known about gun control

Honestly, I'd rather that be out in the open. It will be easier to fight them if they flat out admit bans and confiscation are what they always wanted. They may be making a mistake here, because a lot of their support has come from gun owners that don't mind their "common sense" gun control measures, so long as it didn't cross the line. Heck, I heard a very liberal commentator on the radio yesterday that said she did want more gun control but was flat out against any bans or confiscations. They may have overestimated the level of support they have for this kind of gun control, and it could backfire. This flat out attacks a constitutional right and attacking a constitutional right could set precedents regarding other rights that could hurt them. They're getting more bold, probably too bold.

But I'm glad we can stop listening to the complete bull sh!t lie of "no one is coming for your guns" - of course they are, they always were. And I'm happy shove that back in the face of anyone that pulls that damn lie on me again.

We have to start publicizing self defense occurances to show the value to society---such as the NRA instructor in Sutherland Springs TX who used an AR to stop the killer.

Honestly, I'd rather that be out in the open. It will be easier to fight them if they flat out admit bans and confiscation are what they always wanted. They may be making a mistake here, because a lot of their support has come from gun owners that don't mind their "common sense" gun control measures, so long as it didn't cross the line. Heck, I heard a very liberal commentator on the radio yesterday that said she did want more gun control but was flat out against any bans or confiscations. They may have overestimated the level of support they have for this kind of gun control, and it could backfire. This flat out attacks a constitutional right and attacking a constitutional right could set precedents regarding other rights that could hurt them. They're getting more bold, probably too bold.

But I'm glad we can stop listening to the complete bull sh!t lie of "no one is coming for your guns" - of course they are, they always were. And I'm happy shove that back in the face of anyone that pulls that damn lie on me again.

Now, how do we break through the denial of our friends and neighbors who don't want to believe that THEIR hunting guns and nightstand pistol are at risk as well? The MSM isn't going to tell them...

Now, how do we break through the denial of our friends and neighbors who don't want to believe that THEIR hunting guns and nightstand pistol are at risk as well? The MSM isn't going to tell them...

I'm going to start copying quote from anti's - starting with the Twitchy article you linked. I'm going to be prepared to show everyone that doesn't believe the truth behind what these folks are saying - much more so when a politician lets it slip. Hillary already did that in 2016 and if people feed that BS lie to me, I make sure to point out her love for the Australian gun ban - something she wasn't shy about supporting. When I write congresscritters, they're going to get doses of those quotes as well. I'm going to call them on their lies every chance I get. Unfortunately, I don't have a big platform to do that, but hopefully we can, as a group, get some movement.

We have to start publicizing self defense occurances to show the value to society---such as the NRA instructor in Sutherland Springs TX who used an AR to stop the killer.

According to the CDC study that Obama requested (and consequently buried) guns are used in self defense between 40,000 and 5 MILLION times per year, many of which do not involve a single shot. You would think with this very common occurrence many would be in the local news each day. Why is it then that we almost never hear about the good guy with a gun, and why is it that we don't even know the hero's name when the coward's names are familiar?

To illustrate, here is a Steven Crowder segment in Austin only 40 miles away from Sutherland Springs, but none of the College students were even aware that the shooting happened or that it was stopped by a good guy named Stephen Willeford. They are, however, well versed in school shootings that happen hundreds or thousands of miles away:

There are two segments, both exceptional

I pondered this ballot initiative idea for some considerable time last night....here are my thoughts.

Everyone's initial reaction is that Bloomberg, Everytown, etc., will be get behind and fund this initiative but will that actually be the case? It's one thing to be able buy a few key legislators in Salem to promote your agenda. That is a safe move politically and if the legislation you are wanting to be advanced ultimately fails you can simply blame members of the other political party and try again next session without any real harm to your agenda.

A ballot measure is a different animal. The influence and politicians that Bloomberg and others have bought in Salem and in the media will suddenly have no say in the matter....it will be the voters that decide the issue and they are not under any such control. Just ask Hillary.

If this actually makes it to the ballot, it will certainly be a national news story where the passage or defeat of the measure will be widely reported. In the vast majority if cases where a ban has been passed at the state level it has been accomplished through the legislature, not by a direct vote of the people.

If the measure is defeated, in one of the blue-est of blue states on the Left Coast, it lays bare all of the polling, and news reports, and other propaganda as a bald face lie. Gun control efforts in Oregon, and perhaps other states, would be DOA for years afterward.

So...if you are Bloomberg, do you gamble and go all in supporting the ballot initiative...and risk losing everything....or do you hope that this idea quietly goes away and then continue your normal efforts in Salem?

??????

E

I pondered this ballot initiative idea for some considerable time last night....here are my thoughts.

Everyone's initial reaction is that Bloomberg, Everytown, etc., will be get behind and fund this initiative but will that actually be the case? It's one thing to be able buy a few key legislators in Salem to promote your agenda. That is a safe move politically and if the legislation you are wanting to be advanced ultimately fails you can simply blame members of the other political party and try again next session without any real harm to your agenda.

A ballot measure is a different animal. The influence and politicians that Bloomberg and others have bought in Salem and in the media will suddenly have no say in the matter....it will be the voters that decide the issue and they are not under any such control. Just ask Hillary.

If this actually makes it to the ballot, it will certainly be a national news story where the passage or defeat of the measure will be widely reported. In the vast majority if cases where a ban has been passed at the state level it has been accomplished through the legislature, not by a direct vote of the people.

If the measure is defeated, in one of the blue-est of blue states on the Left Coast, it lays bare all of the polling, and news reports, and other propaganda as a bald face lie. Gun control efforts in Oregon, and perhaps other states, would be DOA for years afterward.

So...if you are Bloomberg, do you gamble and go all in supporting the ballot initiative...and risk losing everything....or do you hope that this idea quietly goes away and then continue your normal efforts in Salem?

??????

E

Bloombux will be used to bus in paid petitioners to gather signatures and then fund advertising campaigns and rallies. Students, who have now been weaponized by the left will naturally have "walk outs" to attend. The failsafe is that the politicians owned by Bloomberg will do in the legislature what we fail to do if we are able to somehow vote it down or if it doesn't get on the ballot.

I'm thinking we need to start identifying certain politicians with a "B" instead of an "R" or a "D".

^^^^THIS^^^^
Very good question, it all depends on IF the voters ever see it or not! I'm willing to bet Bloomingturd backs this in such a way that it isn't directly seen. T.V. adds, counter NRA adds ( Which they are allready doing here in Tuson Az.) And paid celebs spouting off some B.S. tag like #Metoo or sumsuch! If it fails, he is still amune to every thing, he can fire people inside his war cabint and carry on like nothing happened!

^^^^THIS^^^^
Very good question, it all depends on IF the voters ever see it or not! I'm willing to bet Bloomingturd backs this in such a way that it isn't directly seen. T.V. adds, counter NRA adds ( Which they are allready doing here in Tuson Az.) And paid celebs spouting off some B.S. tag like #Metoo or sumsuch! If it fails, he is still amune to every thing, he can fire people inside his war cabint and carry on like nothing happened!

Whether he is open in his support or not is irrelevant. If voters say "no" the damage is the same to gun control efforts.

We have been told by gun grabbers and the media over and over that a vast majority support a ban (68% according to the WW article). That has been the narrative they have been driving for years. If the measure fails, that claim becomes invalid.

E

Would it be better for this to actually MAKE it to the ballot and take the chances with the voters and hope it gets voted down and sends a message to the antis OR to not make it to the ballot and have to deal with continual nit picking and chipping away of our rights? Personally I believe if it were to make it to the ballot AND got voted down it still wouldn't shut the antis up and they would continue on their path.

Would it be better for this to actually MAKE it to the ballot and take the chances with the voters and hope it gets voted down and sends a message to the antis OR to not make it to the ballot and have to deal with continual nit picking and chipping away of our rights? Personally I believe if it were to make it to the ballot AND got voted down it still wouldn't shut the antis up and they would continue on their path.

If we did vote it down, the legislature would pass it anyway - if for nothing else to let us know that they are the boss we are subject to.

All I can say is that Dennis Richardson will guarantee a fair count of both signatures and votes.

I'm convinced that this WILL pass if it gets on the ballot. Bloomy and friends will throw their whole weight behind it, because they know the masses are easily influenced by emotional arguments, and they will take full advantage of that. The only way we can win is by stopping it from getting on the ballot (pretty much out of our hands), or defeating it in court after it passes.

Mark my words, and mark them well, there WILL be a event in OryGun, and that will be the catalyst for this going full steam ahead, no matter what happens to oppoe it, the full power of the NRA couldn't stop it:mad:
It's about time for another event, and folks need a good tear jerker to swing from center right to full left! I hate it as much as you do, but there is no stopping it! Maybe we get lucky and a good guy with a gun stops it, but the antis have proven that risk is worth it, knowing the odds are on their side! I hate even posting this, but there it is!:eek:

Mark my words, and mark them well, there WILL be a event in OryGun, and that will be the catalyst for this going full steam ahead, no matter what happens to oppoe it, the full power of the NRA couldn't stop it:mad:
It's about time for another event, and folks need a good tear jerker to swing from center right to full left! I hate it as much as you do, but there is no stopping it! Maybe we get lucky and a good guy with a gun stops it, but the antis have proven that risk is worth it, knowing the odds are on their side! I hate even posting this, but there it is!:eek:

I've said it before, be on the lookout for a false flag...

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top