JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From my cold dead hands.......

Sure, just like we wont allow the banning of private sales in Oregon, or we wont allow another 12 laws that did take guns and rights away. Hands were all nice and warm when Oregon took those away from us. LOLOL.
But sure cold dead hands, just like no Compromise and not on my watch all nice sayings which mean nothing if one sits on their hands while saying it... Not directing it at you but at every gun owner other then you. That says that..;)

If it passes it will be both a sad day and a funny as heck day to all the time we wasted knowing this would occur. I have no guns at all since I lost them in a tragic boat accident so it wont effect me at all.
But this could have all been avoided had we done what we chanted in this state, if it passes we get what we deserve for being passive and lazy. Komifornia is the same way, people chanted all sorts of nice things and when it came down to that .. they all did nothing, nothing at all.o_O

As these laws all passed over the years we had opportunities after opportunities lost, this may not pass, but it will get people thinking about it and with a conservative church at the helm thats gonna hurt us no matter what.

By the way the Bible says what he is trying to force on all of us is against the word of God. God does not say be passive and weak, you are supposed to protect your family with all means possible.. Maybe he skipped that chapter....:confused:

Last Edited:
Sure, just like we wont allow the banning of private sales in Oregon, or we wont allow another 12 laws that did take guns and rights away. Hands were all nice and warm when Oregon took those away from us. LOLOL.
But sure cold dead hands, just like no Compromise and not on my watch all nice sayings which mean nothing if one sits on their hands while saying it... Not directing it at you but at every gun owner other then you. That says that..;)

With our liberal anti-gun leaders, and the fact that these laws aren't subject to public voters, if they want to get something passed bad enough they will. No matter what we do. Look at SB941's history. Everything that the "public" asked for was denied. Our state representatives didn't care one bit about what the general public thought.

And if they pass a law that makes AR-style rifles illegal, I will NOT turn them in. I will NOT comply.

Tracking Senate Bill 941 in the Oregon Legislature

4 motions to either change it or postpone it (SB941) all denied in the same day, one after the other. They didn't care, and weren't open to other options. I personally write ALL the state reps and the governor about every one of these laws, and I get many responses. We do have some that agree and are 2A supporters. But not enough. And the Governor being anti-gun doesn't help either.

With our liberal anti-gun leaders, and the fact that these laws aren't subject to public voters, if they want to get something passed bad enough they will. No matter what we do. Look at SB941's history. Everything that the "public" asked for was denied. Our state representatives didn't care one bit about what the general public thought.

And if they pass a law that makes AR-style rifles illegal, I will NOT turn them in. I will NOT comply.

Tracking Senate Bill 941 in the Oregon Legislature

Nor would I turn them it ( if i still had any ;)) . There are lets just call them relatives in Kommyfornia who
have not complied with any laws passed. I respect anyone that will truly say no, I used to say SB941 doesn't apply to me in this forum at one time and was asked nicely not to say that. You an I do not agree on things at times but on the later we 100% agree as it will and is the same for me.

Nor would I turn them it ( if i still had any ;)) . There are lets just call them relatives in Kommyfornia who
have not complied with any laws passed. I respect anyone that will truly say no, I used to say SB941 doesn't apply to me in this forum at one time and was asked nicely not to say that. You an I do not agree on things at times but on the later we 100% agree as it will and is the same for me.

Just because you and I don't agree on some issues doesn't mean I wouldn't cover your six, brother.

4 motions to either change it or postpone it (SB941) all denied in the same day, one after the other. They didn't care, and weren't open to other options. I personally write ALL the state reps and the governor about every one of these laws, and I get many responses. We do have some that agree and are 2A supporters. But not enough. And the Governor being anti-gun doesn't help either.
This^^^

They have their own agenda, when they pass unconstitutional laws, we the people have a responsibility to hold them publicly accountable. Problem is there's just no organization. No accountability...

So they simply walk all over us...

How does one contact the powers that be to inform them this non-profit is not operating within proper guidelines. ?

Probably the only one that might listen would be SoS Dennis Richardson - his office would be the one that has to verify/validate those signatures anyway. Perhaps he would know who could look into the non-profit thing.

Probably the only one that might listen would be SoS Dennis Richardson - his office would be the one that has to verify/validate those signatures anyway. Perhaps he would know who could look into the non-profit thing.
Maybe NWFA would allow here for a petition to be signed and sent to Richardson opposing this ?
And why ? @Joe Link

... because most people are ignorant about guns and easily lead with scare tactics. /QUOTE]
Sadly, they are ignorant about history from the beginning of time where weapons were taken away and those who gave them up ended up in bondage or exterminated. Israel had to go to the Philistines to get their garden tools sharpened because they were not allowed to have anyone capable of making tools or weapons.
Ironically, anti-gun people express the same vengeful hate that the murders do when they randomly kill innocent people. The murders take innocent lives so the survivors of the victims get angry and the anti-gun organizations capitalize on them in their grief (anger) and direct their vengeance toward innocent people who had nothing to do with the murders. They never get mad at the murderers. They get mad at the NRA or law abiding citizens. They hate so vehemently that they would kill us all themselves if they could. Remind the surviving victims that they are following in the footsteps of the murders who violated their innocent lives. Their anger has turned into the same hate and they are now trying to attack innocent people.
They should attack Hollywood movies and TV shows who teach to use a gun to solve every problem and get rid of people you don't like. They should attack the school system for refusing to teach morality and respect for human life. You can abort a baby but not a puppy. You can mercy kill an old disabled person but not a serial killer. Those surviving victims should be ashamed for their lashing out against innocent people on the pretense of getting satisfaction because of their losses. their murdered children would be ashamed of their ridiculous attacks directed toward the wrong people.

I would say that this is divided from the Christian faith unless we're talking about the trickle down long term effects of neutering the population. We have our basic rights and need the ability to defend them. The Book does talk about "not living by the sword". I suppose this could be used as a way to support giving up personal rights to modern day "swords".

Regardless, a church group going into politics is almost never good. It's just another ridiculous controversial thing to get people more divided with each other.

Haven't read this entire thread yet, so forgive me if this has been pointed out. This isn't specific to one church group - a Reverend, a Priest, and a Rabbi (start of a bad joke) are all signed onto the referendum as "chief petitioners".

This looks like trouble.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top