JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interestingly the police in Nova Scotia have never stated what weapons were used in the shooting.

Never let a crisis go to waste!

So that means the Canadian gov is going to ensure the safety of all citizens? Yeah. Right.

As ever, blame the gun, and not the criminal. The handgun he used was stolen off the gal mountie he killed. The other is supposed to have been illegal. He had no authorisation to possess a firearm.

As ever, blame the gun, and not the criminal. The handgun he used was stolen off the gal mountie he killed. The other is supposed to have been illegal. He had no authorisation to possess a firearm.

Details details. :rolleyes:

Is this by edict from PM Justin Trudeau, or by a vote of Parliament? The article does not specify.
I could just see the hootenanny on Facebook parade Justin as their deity du jour, the poster child for forward, progressive thinking.

The sooner he gives up politics, and opens his tri-sexual booteek for the permanently-confused, the better it will be for all Canadians everywhere. Even here in yUK I get asked 'what's this clown of yours, Troodoo, up to NOW, FGS???
Maybe he is bipolar like his mother. It is genetically passed....

Yeah but the blind sheep don't care. All they care about is 'BaN AsSaUlT wEaPoNs'
Anything to boost the numbers in favor of more tyranny.

details..

The ban will be enacted through regulations approved by an order-in-council from cabinet — not through legislation. Trudeau said the government was ready to enact this campaign promise months ago, before the COVID-19 pandemic disrupted the legislative agenda.
The Regulations also prescribe the upper receivers of M16, AR-10, AR-15 and M4 pattern firearms to be prohibited devices.

The banned 1500 listed are here.
http://canadagazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p2/2020/2020-05-01-x3/html/sor-dors96-eng.html

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
And this despite a petition for mere "Legislative Process" being the most signed in their history. A lot of guys in their gun community, mainly in the west, are talking about trying to secede...

Let me tell all my brothers to the South the Fur is flying up here this morning. Trudope decided to do an order in Council to Ban over 1500 different types and varients of rifles. As of today we can no longer transport or use these rifles or buy sell trade. Possession of uppers and LPK are now prohibited by lay. Gonna be a rush on rifles and abs at Home depot this weekend.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews