JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I took this picture just outside Sisters.

No need to kick any doors in.
They got acres of the stuff just growing next to the road. DBA71BDA-ECF0-498D-B7FE-36A89EC4E09D_1_201_a.jpeg

This should be par for the course. Run a high cash business in drugs, you probably going to get robbed.

I'm just surprised it doesn't happen more often.

I had a boss who owned a Mary J shop as a side business. He had two large gun type safes filled with money.

Heck I wanted to rob him!
(Joke)

Agree, it's crazy not to let these workers arm themselves just because of some arbitrary laws rooted in the racism of the Great Depression.

Even better -- let them into the banking system then they can have a Brinks truck show up to get the money and of course, there would be less money due to credit/debit card use.

Last Edited:
Man -- I've had a rough day. I hit my elbow hard twice. Banged my head into a metal shelf. Fell on my bubblegum while reloading. And now I just burned my finger with hot glue. And I don't even smoke pot!

At the risk of sounding alarmist, the reason I posted this thread is to alert everyone to the fact that Portland Police could not respond to armed robbery calls, and this indicates that the criminals know this. You can expect that they will expand their horizons to other, more mainstream businesses. They will target cash businesses first.

Look at failed societies worldwide. They are the pattern. :eek:

Considering that owners and workers of most dispensaries most likely voted for the current democratic leaders - it is hard to feel sorry for them. They got the government they voted for.

At the risk of sounding alarmist, the reason I posted this thread is to alert everyone to the fact that Portland Police could not respond to armed robbery calls, and this indicates that the criminals know this. You can expect that they will expand their horizons to other, more mainstream businesses. They will target cash businesses first.

Look at failed societies worldwide. They are the pattern. :eek:

I have had the uneasy feeling in the back of my mind for weeks now. What if these scum, punk rioters come down your/my street at midnight? There's nothing I can do, legally, that could stop them? I'm pretty much in a neighborhood of low income "Karen's", with cars/yard signs with BLM , and "Maskers" walking to and from the store all day. So there would be no support for people that think this bubblegum has gone on long enough and needs to STOP now!

Man -- I've had a rough day. I hit my elbow hard twice. Banged my head into a metal shelf. Fell on my bubblegum while reloading. And now I just burned my finger with hot glue. And I don't even smoke pot!

Maybe a couple of hits of the bong is what you needed? Sitting in the chair for several hours would have surely stopped you from doing anything else.

Massive amounts of misinformation here, but hey, it's cool when everyone's an expert in their own mind.

Waaa waaa waaa......carry on gomers.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads