JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not a new purchase, but my upper just shipped... now I need to find a bag big enough to carry it but discreet enough that it looks like it has anything but a gun in it, since for some reason my mother's decided to go Full Metal P*ss-Her-Diapers Paranoid about "you're EXACTLY the kind they're so afraid of!" (Of course, she says the same about all of us here... even the ones who are LE professionals.)

How about a tool box that takes a pad lock!

Just ordered my Christmas present from my wife to me.
Aint that great I know what I'm getting, ;) cause she is PC illiterate, and I do all that stuff. No place near here that carries them. I'm getting the "Plano Molding 1816 01 Camo Shooters Storage Case". From eBay. It has the rests for your rifle for cleaning or working on it, all for under $40 shipping included, that's a good deal. It has enough room for all my cleaning gear in one container so I'll be able to consolidate some of my mess. Hopefully the Boss will be pleased with that! :rolleyes:
Gabby

15400959_1356720647703431_6283200457391217912_n.jpg

Well, I DIDN'T buy this 9mm Glock Rimfire Revolver...

Like every Chevrolet Camaro made-rare and fast.... :cool:
LOL, people even try to toss that on the "secretary models" that were built with Iron Duke 4-bangers... :rolleyes:

--DB, who aims to build a high-MPG Firebird someday not for Greentard BS but for Cannonball Runs--once P*ssbucket Arsehole Stalker's dirtnapping I WANT that transcontinental road speed-record!

Will do! This one is the 3-9x40 with the hellfire quadplex reticle. Hopefully I can find some range time amongst all the other people out there with their new gifts!

Bought an insurance package from USCCA. Entered into a free gun and ammo drawing for the holidays for getting it. Who knows maybe Santa will bring me guns and ammo for Christmas.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top