JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have been kicking around looking for a Sig that I would like ended up at Kieths today and picked up a Sig 226 mk25 in 9mm. Also picked up 350 rounds of 9mm for $80 not a real good price but I was there and wanted to go to my range after I bought it. I like shooting it. Haha IMG_20161205_130340536.jpg

Went to the SAR gun show in Phoenix this weekend. Didn't buy a gun, but I did buy 9 STen mags, 5 Uzi mags, 1 MP5 mag, a gun case, a knife for my son's birthday and some other stuff.

If you have ever been to an ARPC show in Albany, they have 440 tables at their shows. The SAR show had 2200 tables in 6 buildings plus a bunch more outside under tents. We spent 2 full days there and I don't think we saw everything. I was looking for a SWD M11a1 to complete the set, but only found a M11/nine and that was overpriced at $9k.

Not a new purchase, but my upper just shipped... now I need to find a bag big enough to carry it but discreet enough that it looks like it has anything but a gun in it, since for some reason my mother's decided to go Full Metal P*ss-Her-Diapers Paranoid about "you're EXACTLY the kind they're so afraid of!" (Of course, she says the same about all of us here... even the ones who are LE professionals.)

Not a new purchase, but my upper just shipped... now I need to find a bag big enough to carry it but discreet enough that it looks like it has anything but a gun in it, since for some reason my mother's decided to go Full Metal P*ss-Her-Diapers Paranoid about "you're EXACTLY the kind they're so afraid of!" (Of course, she says the same about all of us here... even the ones who are LE professionals.)
Here is one, pricey at $140, but I was really thinking of this out of stock one

Hey, any of you guys ever deal with CDNN Sports or AR15Discount.com? I need to snag a section of Keymod rail or three before I can finish my build, and I'm looking for options other than Amazon...

Hey, any of you guys ever deal with CDNN Sports or AR15Discount.com? I need to snag a section of Keymod rail or three before I can finish my build, and I'm looking for options other than Amazon...
I have bought a few things through CDNN, all went okay. I have not tried AR15discount.com, know nothing about them.

I bought some 9MM today. "Yavex 9 mm 124 grn FMJ 1450 round case $289.99 "

Yavex is producing 9mm Luger ammunition to the strict NATO/Military standards with New Brass, Primers and Full Metal Jacketed bullets. This ammo is head and neck sealed which means that it is less susceptible to moisture intrusion that could deactivate the primer under battlefield conditions and rough handling that could possibly dislodge the projectile. This allows the ammunition to be stored for long periods of time with less chance of storage degradation or reduced performance. Great for practice, training & stocking up. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases. Made in Turkey. Technical Information: Caliber: 9mm luger, Bullet Weight: 124 Grains, Bullet Style: Full Metal Jacket-non magnetic, Case Type: Brass, Muzzle Velocity: 1140 fps, Muzzle Energy: 358 ft lbs. 1 case 1450 Rounds: 29 boxes of 50 rounds.

Ammo Supply Warehouse oh and shipping was $32

Might work well in my 9MM Revolver, some say they have had problems with their revolvers and 9MM, Bullets coming out of the case prematurely

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top