JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Went to Cabelas to pick up my Anderson lower. The BGC system was down. So I wandered the store and found something really sexy in the Gun Library: Beretta 391 Optima Autoloader. Stripped her down, looked like she had cycled only a box of shells, if that. $765, on lay-away because the BGC is broken....
Complete with case, 5 Optima chokes, extended adjustable buttplate. Looks just like this:
Shotgun2.jpg BerettaInCase.jpg

Well, my AFAB may have gone up in smoke... either the mailtard dumped it at the wrong house or somebody stole it out of the mail before my aunt could be bothered to go check the box.

Just fired off a note to CBC for first thing Monday morning asking them to add Signature Confirmation on my upper...

From the Carson gun show,

1) A 1909 S&W Hammerless revolver in .32 S&W. w/a box of ammo and a case.

2) A Savage Model 70 w/Visable Loading in .22 S,L,LR a gallery gun.

3) Two boxes of .25-35Win. new, modern ammo! It's very hard to find! :D

These images aren't mine, off the web.

IMG_0612.JPG IMG_0610.JPG IMG_0611.JPG

Last Edited:
6 MREs for $20. Hope they show up before the apocalypse. If not I always have a 20 year old fruit cake.
The way some of the TV weather folks are hyping, you may need that fruitcake for added weight in the trunk or break it up for much needed traction. Fox12 is calling for VERY COLD temps tonight with lows 30-35.:confused: Snowmagedon is on its way:eek:.

The way some of the TV weather folks are hyping, you may need that fruitcake for added weight in the trunk or break it up for much needed traction. Fox12 is calling for VERY COLD temps tonight with lows 30-35.:confused: Snowmagedon is on its way:eek:.
This is sounding a bit familiar, I recall a similar situation just before Christmas 2008... It's going to be rain, no it's going to be snow in the air but not accumulating... Some 18" of snow later the storm had passed and our flight south to Sacramento had been cancelled.

We have enough supplies stocked in, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!

*Gibbs-slaps nammac*
I'm dreaming of a WARM Christmas... even one inch around Puget Sound and it's like every Mucking Foron in the area flushes their brain down the loo.

Let it RAIN, let it RAIN, let it RAIN! :p

Picked up an ATI Mil Sport AR last Thursday. Probably be a couple months before I get around to shooting it, but I'm really liking their 9mm version (dedicated Glock lower). I've been shooting it at Speed Steel over at TCGC and having a blast!

Picked up an ATI Mil Sport AR last Thursday. Probably be a couple months before I get around to shooting it, but I'm really liking their 9mm version (dedicated Glock lower). I've been shooting it at Speed Steel over at TCGC and having a blast!
Many people buy ATI firearms and some get their accessories too. I use a different website for a different ATI for my accessories like this <broken link removed> and most of my AR stocks as they are less prone to rattling, and have a generally tighter fit.
It just occurred to me that I did not differentiate in the past so my getting a ATI shotgun stock might have confused someone.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top