JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bi-Mart had these MTM ammo crates on sale for $13 each. I ordered a few a while back and I've since grown to love them for storage and transportation. They also had Ruger BX 10/22 triggers on sale for $40, half of what they normally sell for and $20 cheaper than the lowest price I've seen. I know they're not great, but at that price it was a deal. Lastly, I've had some Cabela's gift cards I've been saving for the right deal, which came along today in the shape of a Ruger LCP II - $110 out the door ain't bad!

Good to know. I don't care much for polymer mags. Phased em put completely for the AR-15, might do so for the Galil Ace.
Yes, I like the 'Witness' holes for 5, 10, 15, and 20 rounds and to me they don't seem any heavier. I have a bunch of Armalite steel magazines and they are noticeably heavier and of course they won't fit a DPMS Pattern rifle (Armalite makes two models of AR-10 and many versions of each, one model takes proprietary metal Magazines and the other takes P-Mags) The D&H magazines will fit Armalite's P-Mag version and they are a good bit cheaper (Armalite has a sale every year about this time for their metal magazines)

image.jpeg

New flashlight came in the mail today. I have never had a pocket flashlight before, so I am really excited about this one. Too wrapping and under the tree it goes though. I did get a chance to play with it and make sure it survived the shipping. Very very bright. And it clips into my pocket really well, can't even feel it.

I have looked long at those a couple times. Never seen anyone who had them. Have you used them? If not let me know what you think of them after you do. Have gotten as far as having a pair in my cart a couple times and always took them out to maybe later.

I haven't tried them yet, but I should get some time with them this weekend. I'll let you know :)

View attachment 328666

New flashlight came in the mail today. I have never had a pocket flashlight before, so I am really excited about this one. Too wrapping and under the tree it goes though. I did get a chance to play with it and make sure it survived the shipping. Very very bright. And it clips into my pocket really well, can't even feel it.

I've heard good things about that Fenix brand. Do you own any others from them?

I've heard good things about that Fenix brand. Do you own any others from them?

I do not own anything else from them. But I have also read many good reviews. A couple bad ones, but mostly complaining about the batteries that specific person used.

I think it will work great for my needs though.

No light:
image.jpeg

Lowest light setting:
image.jpeg

Highest setting:
image.jpeg

BTW, anyone else see this and wonder what's up with Cabela's and WA on ammo?
View attachment 328669

Did Buttweasel Bob get something through we haven't heard about yet?

I just got some .22 ammo from them today. I did not even notice that when I ordered. I'm sure I saw it and just skipped past. Have not heard of them trying to restrict it here yet. Didn't Seattle just pass some stupid tax on bullets though recently? I wonder if the new rules will try to apply to mail order ammo too there.

I just pulled the trigger on this Vortex Viper HS 4-16x44 scope on sale at Cabela's- normally $569, on sale for $349. My sister gave me a $50 gift card to Cabela's recently too- thanks, Sis!
Finally I will have some decent optics on my Sig 716.

Geno
rfl_vhs-lr_s_4-16x44_moa_fr-t.jpg

Still in PA. Tried out a Kimber Micro last night at the Cabelas in Hamburg - hated it. How the F do people shoot guns where the heel ends in the middle of their hand? :eek:
BUT, I fondled a Ultra Carry II while there. :D
I pick it up next week. :D:D:D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top