JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ordered some merch from Gadsden & Culpepper.
However, all the parts for my pistol build are now here and Thursday I'll mill my first 80% lower and put it together at a friends place.

OK, who was the troublemaker that said BiMart had SCCY CPX pistols for $169.99. :s0057:

I went to BiMart today and tried one out - black on black CPX-1. They only come with one magazine and a cardboard box. They used to come with two magazines and a plastic box for much more $. Tried the long trigger pull and it was fairly smooth. It fit my hand, but would like a little longer pinky rest. It's fit and finish is great, slide to frame was tight and I could keep the sights on target while pulling the loooong trigger pull.

I bought it.
Background check took two minutes, the longest that I have ever waited. My wife helped carry in the groceries from BiMart and Safeway. Luckily, I had it hidden in my first aid bag.:s0140:

The only dislike is the manual safety - it has got to go (like the CPX-2).
I will give everyone a range report. It is one of those guns that you like or hate. The reviews are mostly like.

1589942107232.png

I just bought three more magazines for it $18.99 a piece, $9 shipping. I should have them in 3-5 days. Grabagun.com. They usually sell for around $25 or more. Sometimes they are hard to find.

Ordered a picatinny adapter for an ar lower, folding knee from sig that attaches to a picatinny rail, and a brn-180s upper.

Next is to get a blank and have a gunsmith turn it for me, and have a 12.5" barrel. Possibly convert it to 5.45.

Bought this from Optics Planet, 62% off. Bushnell Tac Optics Big D Red Dot Sight BT71X37. 37mm Objective Lens Diameter, 3 MOA dot. I am going to try this on my FAL first to see how I like it. It has got to be better than the iron sights. I was going o buy a 25 mm Bushnell that was cheaper with weaver mount. It sat so low that I would have to remove the rear Iron sight at least or figure out how to remove the front sight also and put fold down BUIS.. I kind of wish that I had bought it instead of the Crimson Trace 1300, $60 cheaper, but an ounce heavier. ($67.68 at Amazon, $99.79 at Optics Planet). I may have to buy one from Amazon.

1590107911793.png

1590107935659.png

Last Edited:
My HSM Blemished ammo came just now. I love UPS. :D

I box of .375 Winchester - last one.
3 boxes of .270 Winchester 150 Gr. Sierra GameKing Hollow Point Boat Tail.
2 boxes of .44 Remington Magnum 305 Gr. Lead WFN Gas Check "Bear load" - 50 round pack.

Only a few dings and minor scratches. Most of it would have passed for factory new. I am very happy with it.

I also found a holster made for my SCCY CPX-1. Safariland 5198 paddle/belt. Accessories for this pistol are not easy to find, but I have several Safariland 568 paddle/belt holsters that I love. The faux leather that they make is great material - water proof, but soft like leather.

1590114600572.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads