JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I ordered some merch from Gadsden & Culpepper.
However, all the parts for my pistol build are now here and Thursday I'll mill my first 80% lower and put it together at a friends place.

OK, who was the troublemaker that said BiMart had SCCY CPX pistols for $169.99. :s0057:

I went to BiMart today and tried one out - black on black CPX-1. They only come with one magazine and a cardboard box. They used to come with two magazines and a plastic box for much more $. Tried the long trigger pull and it was fairly smooth. It fit my hand, but would like a little longer pinky rest. It's fit and finish is great, slide to frame was tight and I could keep the sights on target while pulling the loooong trigger pull.

I bought it.
Background check took two minutes, the longest that I have ever waited. My wife helped carry in the groceries from BiMart and Safeway. Luckily, I had it hidden in my first aid bag.:s0140:

The only dislike is the manual safety - it has got to go (like the CPX-2).
I will give everyone a range report. It is one of those guns that you like or hate. The reviews are mostly like.

1589942107232.png

I just bought three more magazines for it $18.99 a piece, $9 shipping. I should have them in 3-5 days. Grabagun.com. They usually sell for around $25 or more. Sometimes they are hard to find.

Ordered a picatinny adapter for an ar lower, folding knee from sig that attaches to a picatinny rail, and a brn-180s upper.

Next is to get a blank and have a gunsmith turn it for me, and have a 12.5" barrel. Possibly convert it to 5.45.

Bought this from Optics Planet, 62% off. Bushnell Tac Optics Big D Red Dot Sight BT71X37. 37mm Objective Lens Diameter, 3 MOA dot. I am going to try this on my FAL first to see how I like it. It has got to be better than the iron sights. I was going o buy a 25 mm Bushnell that was cheaper with weaver mount. It sat so low that I would have to remove the rear Iron sight at least or figure out how to remove the front sight also and put fold down BUIS.. I kind of wish that I had bought it instead of the Crimson Trace 1300, $60 cheaper, but an ounce heavier. ($67.68 at Amazon, $99.79 at Optics Planet). I may have to buy one from Amazon.

1590107911793.png

1590107935659.png

Last Edited:
My HSM Blemished ammo came just now. I love UPS. :D

I box of .375 Winchester - last one.
3 boxes of .270 Winchester 150 Gr. Sierra GameKing Hollow Point Boat Tail.
2 boxes of .44 Remington Magnum 305 Gr. Lead WFN Gas Check "Bear load" - 50 round pack.

Only a few dings and minor scratches. Most of it would have passed for factory new. I am very happy with it.

I also found a holster made for my SCCY CPX-1. Safariland 5198 paddle/belt. Accessories for this pistol are not easy to find, but I have several Safariland 568 paddle/belt holsters that I love. The faux leather that they make is great material - water proof, but soft like leather.

1590114600572.png

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top