Guns, Gear, Accessories, Etc: What did you buy today?

I just bought three mag carriers from Cook's in the Patriotic US and Gadsen Flags melded together. like the holster I have. They were ordered by me at the demand of another. They are for my former XDM10 5.25 that was absconded with by a certain woman in the house. She has declared it to be hers, said it had the best balance.

I agree that my EAA is a lot heavier (but a finer machine) the 5.25 had been my choice too, but she came by it independently. I should not have spread them out on the couch. My fault. Sitting loaded on Kitchen table now.

Final part of moving. Built a table in my 2nd bedroom for doing some gunwork and household stuff too. This is not going anywhere!! Flat level surface to do scope mounts and repairs/builds.

A good light is next for this.

FCB27D36-D713-4E00-AA5B-FB588E32063A.jpeg AD9ADDDF-F15B-42BD-A6B1-C71F5E31A758.jpeg

Pete F

Reactions
  • Autobiographer
  • Woke Up Like This
  • National Rifle Association
  • Oregon Firearms Federation
Found another deal that I couldn't pass up. Vortex Strike Eagle Gen II 1-6x 24mm with Vortex scope mount. This is the second one that I have bought, but the first was a Gen I. I paid the same price for both with the mounnt, first in 2015 (?), $300 from Palmetto Armory with free shipping. I was going to put it on my FAL Imbel clone, but I think I will use this one on my LWRC and put the Gen I on the FAL. Notice that Vortex Gen II has a throw lever now, two different heights by pulling it in or out.

1590551147848.png

Found another deal that I couldn't pass up. Vortex Strike Eagle Gen II 1-6x 24mm with Vortex scope mount. This is the second one that I have bought, but the first was a Gen I. I paid the same price for both with the mounnt, first in 2015 (?), $300 from Palmetto Armory with free shipping. I was going to put it on my FAL Imbel clone, but I think I will use this one on my LWRC and put the Gen I on the FAL. Notice that Vortex Gen II has a throw lever now, two different heights by pulling it in or out.

View attachment 702283
Still have not mounted mine from 2015,

Pete F

Reactions
  • Autobiographer
  • Woke Up Like This
Still have not mounted mine from 2015,
Neither have I :s0140:. I have mounted several red dots and reflex sights though. I guess it is time to mount it on my FAL and wait for the Gen II to mount on my AR15. I also have a Nikon PROSTAFF P5 4-16x42SF Matte BDC, with Leupold steel mounts and rings, I need to mount on my Winchester XPR in .270 Win. I have had the .270 for about three or four years and paid less than $250 for it new - with a sale and rebate and a mistake by the counter person.:rolleyes: I haven't even had time to shoot it, along with several other guns in my safe.:(

Reactions
I just bought a 9mm Match Conversion Barrel for my Glock Model 22 40 Ca. Pistol.
I was given my Glock 22 by the Police Department when I retired as a gift at my retirement party.
Presently, I am a Reserve Deputy for the Sheriffs Department here in Tennessee. Just for Firearms and Training purposes. I had all the actual police work I wanted after over 27years. But the sheriff wanted me for my firearms experience and to assist with training. Bottom line they have Glock 9mm Pistols. Since they furnish the 9mm ammunition iIt was a no brainer to get the 9 mm Conversion since I have my 22 all set up with Trijicon HD Sights. And to buy another 9mm Glock and equip it like mine was pretty costly. But the 9 mm Match Barrel Conversion and 4 new Model 17 9 mm magazines was right at $150 total!:)

Pete F

Reactions
  • Autobiographer
  • Woke Up Like This
I've got several of these Safariland paddle holsters which I like quite a lot. Great for open carry retention and are very comfortable for all day use if need to be. Pictured here is my G26 but I use the one for my G20 when I'm in the back country on the bike or camping etc.

View attachment 702822
Safariland 6000 or 7000 series? I just bought a 5198 for my SCCY CPX-1. I have three Safariland 568's with the soft stitched leather like material with a paddle and belt mount. I love them and wouldn't buy anything else for a semi-auto pistol. I also bought the double mag pouches that go with them, 572-76-2, also a paddle/belt mount. Nice holster, should last and be comfortable. They really don't print much and the paddle is easy to put on and take off.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
    • HA556
  • Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done a lot of deals here
    Gary's easy to work with when in town.
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Business!
    I have been going to Vancouver Weapon Werx for years and know both owners quite well. The only downfall is I go there to purchase or have a gun...
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    A great, safe place to go shooting
    Love this place!! Great staff, the range masters are friendly, helpful and alert. This is a safe place to shoot. The store is kind of low on stock...
    • GWS
Top Bottom