JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I received two new house holsters from Detroit Holster. An Eight Mile for my SIG P220, the other a Dix for my Ruger LCR. This did not work on my CT grips on one revolver but is great on the standard one.
I will order a Magpul SGA Stock for my Remington 870. Got two bags of tactical rubber bands this week. Targets and reloading tools from Midway USA.

Finally ordered the big brother rifle sized cleaning/smithing mat to go with the pistol sized one i've used for a few years.

IMG_20200515_150702.jpg

IMG_20200515_160800.jpg

I just ordered a Ruger Scout Rifle with a 16" barrel in .450 Bushmaster from Grab-a-Gun.

View attachment 697189

(Being a trifle silly, the cartridge designation and vendor makes me giggle a little bit, but I digress.:p)

Please let us know how it shoots, I've been drooling over the scout rifle and 450 bush as a cartridge for quite some time. I had no idea this was available yet (still dreaming I can afford the No. 1 chambered in it)

Please let us know how it shoots, I've been drooling over the scout rifle and 450 bush as a cartridge for quite some time. I had no idea this was available yet (still dreaming I can afford the No. 1 chambered in it)

Yes, of course my friend, I shall report.

Parenthetically, funny you should mention a No.1; whilst looking for this rifle, on Gunbroker I came across a LNIB Ruger No. 1 "Tropical" in .416 Magnum. Bemused and delighted I was most assuredly. Alas, one must be judicious with funds, and it was not to be. But ... oh my. :D

Got the bug to return to revolver shooting. Last few weeks I've bought a S&W 686 Plus 3-5-7 Series to be sent to Clark Custom Guns for their SSR package mods. 1500 rounds of Starline .357 Mag brass, 16lbs of H110 powder, and tonite 5,000rds of 38 158 SWC-NLG Coated bullets. Should scratch the itch I'm hoping. I've got plenty of 2400 powder and Hornady 38 Special +P brass from the police range for light loads.

150854_01_lg_1_0.jpg Copy of C 38 158 SWC-230x230.jpg

200 rounds of PPU M80 ammo
200 rounds of PPU 7.62x39 psp ammo
100 rounds of PPU .44 magnum, 300 grain fp
See a pattern? Not even from the same store.:D

Bushnell Prime Rangefinder - 800 6x24mm with ARC technology. My first range finder.
1589683948996.png

Shooters Ridge Handgun Rest

1589683282412.png

DeSantis HKS Second Six Speedloaders, two for my Ruger Redhawk .44 mag and two for my Ruger Security Six .357 mag. The speedloader splits the belt, 6 on the inside and six on the outside. Smaller print and supposed to be very comfortable.

1589683523471.png

And a bunch of other stuff - somebody needs to stop me :rolleyes:. Luckily the ammo was at before panic prices or less. Prvi Partizan seems to be holding pretty steady on prices and is one of my favorite ammo manufacturers. I am still looking for Federal Vital Shock or Fiocchi 2 3/4 #4 buckshot. If anyone finds any at reasonable prices, please let me know. Federal 3" Vital Shock #4 buck is $10.00 or more for a box of 5. I almost bought some, but couldn't justify the high (2x) price.

I bought this SIG P220 a few weeks ago. Today I tried it in my first new appendix holster. It's a Detroit Eight Mile. It seems to work well enough for this beefy SIG. Might try some others.

IMG_20200517_125559.jpg

I bought a can of Russian 7,62 x54r today.

BTW, it was from another member, advertized on the forum's classifieds and at a good price. Proof...... that it is still possible.

Aloha, Mark

Well, I did it again. Took advantage of Selway Armory's HSM blemished sale and bought more ammo that I could have done without.

I box of .375 Winchester just because of the shortages several years ago. OK Deal.
3 boxes of .270 Winchester 150 Gr. Sierra GameKing Hollow Point Boat Tail. Good Deal
2 boxes of .44 Remington Magnum 305 Gr. Lead WFN Gas Check "Bear load" - 50 round pack. Good Deal. I don't know what I am going to do with another 100 rounds of Bear Load. I already have 20 rounds of Buffalo Bore 305 grain that is much hotter. We just don't have that many bears around here and they are not made for range shooting, unless you are a masochist.

I had to buy enough ammo to make the $19.92 shipping worth it. Their shipping prices are on the high side, but they do have good deals on ammo.

I told myself I was done for a while, then Tar Heel State Firearms called to tell me then received a SINGLE SD kit for the GHM9 and of the six people who were on the list in front of me, none wanted it. I can't wait to finally take it home in 10-12 months (I hate you ATF).

Stock photo for reference (mine is braced with a standard B&T mag lower). For those wondering, this is like an MP5SD. Ports in the barrel will slow supersonic rounds down, allowing the user to pump cheapo 115 grain through with the same silence as subsonics.

BT-451009-4_big.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top