JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I
It is my understanding there are two versions, a fixed duel roll pin version and a spring loaded detent/winter pivot style (that the one you have isn't it)

I that a Geissele URG-I upper there?

It's the updated one that has the spring detent. The upper is one I built. Has an 18" dimpled barrel and shoots awesome.

Hi guys. Well this is not really something I have put much thought into until I recently acquired a s&w sport 2 with the a2 grip. Well needless to say I absolutely hate it. I was spoiled as the first AR I ever purchased came with magpul MOE grip and it fit me fairly well. So why fix what isn't broken right? My hands are slightly above a large glove size (they are really snug) but not quite xl glove size (they are a bit loose). So what are your thoughts on the best one om the market and why?
Grind the dumb pointy part off of your A2 and voila ! A1 grip ! Smooth slim and free !
Also you get a higher grip as The MOE has that dove tail thing that keeps you from getting as high of a grip as possible.
2EA638F5-C603-4B8D-80C2-96997F9671FB.jpeg

I like MOE+ for rifles and K2+ for pistols as its more vertical for Magpul choices, Ergo Deluxe for AR-15 from Ergo and the Fat palm swell one for AR-10, I have a Hogue on my Colt, it is good. I have ATI X2 on most AR10 and 15, I use ATI Butt stocks the most too, tight no rattling.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews