JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Armageddon gear game changer bag
Armageddon gear rear bag
Armageddon gear precision rifle sling
20201102_120824.jpg

FS: my liver or kidney to pay off my credit card from the above purchase

I tried to purchase a Tri Star 12 ga Semi in 28" polymer Plain Jane.

Seems as though my expired ODL creates a bit of a problem. The Feds do not care if Kate shut down the DMV and backlogged OR residents (I have an appointment to get renewed because I need to go in - I made it for later this month, TWO MONTHS ago).

However, I am told if we resubmit the application with my valid CCL on Tuesday, all wll be right with the world.

I'll let you know.

D6E939D3-EB9A-4BBE-9BE8-EF7DBC412D95.jpeg
saw this today while selling another pistol. It was just about the same price as what I sold the other one for, and in great shape, though used. After thinking about it for a couple hours, called Jason at Money Market pawn and asked him to put it aside for me. Was in and out in about 5 minutes. There were several people in line, and heard one guy being told by Peter that he had a 2-3 day wait. He looked over at me while I was leaving and asked how mine went so quick!

I tried to purchase a Tri Star 12 ga Semi in 28" polymer Plain Jane.

Seems as though my expired ODL creates a bit of a problem. The Feds do not care if Kate shut down the DMV and backlogged OR residents (I have an appointment to get renewed because I need to go in - I made it for later this month, TWO MONTHS ago).

However, I am told if we resubmit the application with my valid CCL on Tuesday, all wll be right with the world.

I'll let you know.
Well it might be a good idea to carry your CCL as a matter of course. You would have it when carrying, when you go to a Gun Store, go for a walk, go to a Gun Store, hop over to pick up a quart of milk, go to a Gun Store, while sight seeing, go to a Gun Store or when you plan to go to a Gun Store.

I moved from Tigard to Beaverton in mid-April. Therefore my driver's license address is incorrect. My OR and my UT CC licenses have been replaced but my Oregon one has not yet as I was hoping to do the Real ID thing. When I buy or sell something I give them my ODL and OR CC licenses as ID. Its worked for me so far.

My well meaning friends. Of Course I carry my CCL everywhere I go.

Once the guy behind the counter realized he should have used my CCL instead of my ODL, it was too late for the day, which is why I go back tomorrow.

View attachment 771280
saw this today while selling another pistol. It was just about the same price as what I sold the other one for, and in great shape, though used. After thinking about it for a couple hours, called Jason at Money Market pawn and asked him to put it aside for me. Was in and out in about 5 minutes. There were several people in line, and heard one guy being told by Peter that he had a 2-3 day wait. He looked over at me while I was leaving and asked how mine went so quick!
Took some time today to break this all the way down and clean it- (normally weekdays are shot for me, had the opportunity for a day off today) and, holy crap this thing was dirty. It's only 6 years old, and has a couple of dings to show it, but it didn't look like it had been cleaned EVER. So I got it apart, had a minor panic when I was cleaning the trigger assembly (pulled back on the trigger to get some solvent in there, and the damn thing spit out a detent and basically came apart in my hand), but I was able to get it back to right. Now that it's clean, this thing has an incredibly smooth trigger, and I can't wait to get some rounds through it.

I ordered two PSA 36" rifle cases with seven 30 round D&H metal magazines each. Six months ago they were selling these mags at $7 each, now $11.49. I did not need them then, and while I don't need them now either, they won't hurt, and I can use the cases.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top