JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's been an expensive week.
5E457105-6BC8-42B6-AD22-5A92727475F8.jpeg
Kimber Micro .380. Was excited to see one at Bi-Mart. Pro-tip: They're keeping ammo aside for folks who purchase firearms, even if there's none on the shelf. Got a 100 pack of Winchester white .380 for 30 bucks along with it.

Installed a Sig X Compact grip module on my P320 Compact, that arrived in the mail yesterday.

Pics: 1 - grip module, 2 - installed product, 3 - original grip module removed

View attachment 773314 View attachment 773315 View attachment 773316
I am not familiar with the P32o Compact grip modules, although I think that I would also like your choice. Do the original magazines fit? I notice the cutout for mag removal on the original module, but not on the new one.

The X Compact grip module is a bit less oval, and the beaver tail seems to be larger, than the stock grip module that comes with the P320 Compact. In addition to choosing a new grip module style, you can get each module in sizes S, M, and L. (The ones in my pictures are the mediums.)

The modularity of the P320 is really cool to me. However, Sig's naming conventions are awful and I find them confusing. The marketing department should be embarrassed

Anyway, here's a really nice explainer of the different P320 models, sizes, slides, magazines etc: P320 Modularity explained

P320 Full Size, M17 takes a 17rd mag (or larger)
The sleeper mag deal is ACT Mag #3209 Made in Italy for around $20 each.
Beautiful Italian mags for half of the cost of SIG marked mags.

P320 mag basepad intel :

Last Edited:
Drunk ordered a solvent trap for future build the other night.
5" Titanium.

has 1-3/8x24 threads I need to find a quick disconnect setup for it.

Just ordered a new Buck 110 folder from Buck Custom shop, wife's initials, SV30 serrated blade (She likes serrations) and stag handles, should be here before Christmas.

Talon grips for my Ruger American .45 compact
Did you get the rubberized, sandpaper (granular), or Pebbles (Pro). My wife demands the rubberized and I liked the sandpaper on my carry guns for a great all weather grip, not as much fun at the range though. I had a XDS45 with sandpaper and it did wear where the rubberized did not. I just replaced them with the Pebbles which looks like it will have the grip and wear well. Still I get the rubberized most often.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top