JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Armageddon gear game changer bag
Armageddon gear rear bag
Armageddon gear precision rifle sling
20201102_120824.jpg

FS: my liver or kidney to pay off my credit card from the above purchase

I tried to purchase a Tri Star 12 ga Semi in 28" polymer Plain Jane.

Seems as though my expired ODL creates a bit of a problem. The Feds do not care if Kate shut down the DMV and backlogged OR residents (I have an appointment to get renewed because I need to go in - I made it for later this month, TWO MONTHS ago).

However, I am told if we resubmit the application with my valid CCL on Tuesday, all wll be right with the world.

I'll let you know.

D6E939D3-EB9A-4BBE-9BE8-EF7DBC412D95.jpeg
saw this today while selling another pistol. It was just about the same price as what I sold the other one for, and in great shape, though used. After thinking about it for a couple hours, called Jason at Money Market pawn and asked him to put it aside for me. Was in and out in about 5 minutes. There were several people in line, and heard one guy being told by Peter that he had a 2-3 day wait. He looked over at me while I was leaving and asked how mine went so quick!

I tried to purchase a Tri Star 12 ga Semi in 28" polymer Plain Jane.

Seems as though my expired ODL creates a bit of a problem. The Feds do not care if Kate shut down the DMV and backlogged OR residents (I have an appointment to get renewed because I need to go in - I made it for later this month, TWO MONTHS ago).

However, I am told if we resubmit the application with my valid CCL on Tuesday, all wll be right with the world.

I'll let you know.
Well it might be a good idea to carry your CCL as a matter of course. You would have it when carrying, when you go to a Gun Store, go for a walk, go to a Gun Store, hop over to pick up a quart of milk, go to a Gun Store, while sight seeing, go to a Gun Store or when you plan to go to a Gun Store.

I moved from Tigard to Beaverton in mid-April. Therefore my driver's license address is incorrect. My OR and my UT CC licenses have been replaced but my Oregon one has not yet as I was hoping to do the Real ID thing. When I buy or sell something I give them my ODL and OR CC licenses as ID. Its worked for me so far.

My well meaning friends. Of Course I carry my CCL everywhere I go.

Once the guy behind the counter realized he should have used my CCL instead of my ODL, it was too late for the day, which is why I go back tomorrow.

View attachment 771280
saw this today while selling another pistol. It was just about the same price as what I sold the other one for, and in great shape, though used. After thinking about it for a couple hours, called Jason at Money Market pawn and asked him to put it aside for me. Was in and out in about 5 minutes. There were several people in line, and heard one guy being told by Peter that he had a 2-3 day wait. He looked over at me while I was leaving and asked how mine went so quick!
Took some time today to break this all the way down and clean it- (normally weekdays are shot for me, had the opportunity for a day off today) and, holy crap this thing was dirty. It's only 6 years old, and has a couple of dings to show it, but it didn't look like it had been cleaned EVER. So I got it apart, had a minor panic when I was cleaning the trigger assembly (pulled back on the trigger to get some solvent in there, and the damn thing spit out a detent and basically came apart in my hand), but I was able to get it back to right. Now that it's clean, this thing has an incredibly smooth trigger, and I can't wait to get some rounds through it.

I ordered two PSA 36" rifle cases with seven 30 round D&H metal magazines each. Six months ago they were selling these mags at $7 each, now $11.49. I did not need them then, and while I don't need them now either, they won't hurt, and I can use the cases.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top