Guns, Gear, Accessories, Etc: What did you buy today?

erslll

Reactions
I received a couple of Magpul PRS stocks yesterday. One from a member hear that saved me a bunch of $$$. Just upgrading a couple of rifles that I thought I wanted to keep lighter weight but realized that I am really only shooting them off a bench so why not be comfortable.

Oh, and........ I might have paid for and done the paper work on another suppressor this week also. :oops:

s1xty7

Reactions
The other day I posted that I had ordered some parts for my Sig P365. Among those was a Sig coyote P365XL frame (to mate up with my P365 non-XL; some people call this config a P365X), a Sig manual safety (as my original didn't have a safety), and an Armory Craft extended magazine release. I also picked up some Sig floor plates to convert my existing magazines to fit in the XL frame. There's a company called Tactical Development that sells floor plates to even make the 10 rounders fit the XL frame which normally requires the 12 round magazines to fit. Well, everything came in and I put it all together. I like how it turned out and can't wait to get out to the range to run it through it's paces. Anyway, I promised pictures, so here are a couple.

Sig_P365X_MS_Side_1_2020-10-24.jpg

Sig_P365X_MS_Side_2_2020-10-24.jpg

The slightly longer grip feels a lot better in my hand. Better than the magazine with the extension on it in the shorter grip. Frankly, this might be one of the best feeling guns in my hand. Something about it just fits me right and when I point it in any given direction, the sights naturally line up with wherever I point.

Side note: my cell phone camera does not appear to like white backgrounds. It makes these darker stripes that don't exist in reality. Oh well, you still get the idea.

Last edited:

s1xty7

Reactions
I set up an email alert with Sig to tell me when they get a coyote tan frame available. Been set up since June and never heard a peep. :s0153:
Osage County Guns has them in stock, but they're a little more than the standard black ones. Showed up in a Sig factory sealed bag.

Search results for: 'Sig grip module 365'

Looks like they have the XL grip with the safety cutout in coyote, but no others in that color at the moment. They also have the manual safety kit for $45 if you're interested in that. Good communication and quick shipping. I'd buy from them again.

Tony617

Reactions
I ordered these items. Aero upper receivers are hard to come by sometimes. I ordered these item from AR15Discounts.com.

i have ordered Aero FCG and I was wondering if it is GTG. I usually buy BCM PNT Trigger but I saw they some in stock and do not any FCG for my lower yet.

9CA9E218-E24D-4852-935C-2DD962D22113.jpeg

GWS

Reactions
Went to BiMart early today at opening. Not early enough though. The line started near the door, went to the back of the store then across the back to the gun counter aisle then up to the counter. That said, the girls at the counter were super efficient and moved everyone along quickly. Got 2 boxes of Federal 9mm and 150 rd box of Frontier 223. And a can of Hogdon Universal.
That said, I did this out of curiosity and was surprised at the number of folks willing to get out early ( I was told people started lining up at 6:15 am) I think in the future,, I'll let other folks get the ammo. I'm going to set up the Dillon.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Northwest Armory - Tigard
    1.00 star(s)
    THE RUN AROUND! BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
    We Purchased Multiple firearms online in the beginning of November and had them sent to NW armory (Tigard) as our FFL. We called ahead of time...
  • Wildcat Mountain
    4.00 star(s)
    Wildcat Mountain Nov. 30
    Went there today, it was accessible but bad conditions which I kind of expected. Melting snow, mud, etc. No one there and I didn't see a lot of...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
Top Bottom