JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Planned on taking it to the range Monday, then changed my mind. It's too nice to shoot.
:s0002:don't neglect that poor rifle for your own interests... It has one purpose in life and that is to spit lead, and you are denying it of that.. you should be ashamed of yourself!:s0002:

That is a purdy rifle! Dad has a .357 BigBoy and I love it! Pistol cal levers are a blast!...my second favorite gun to shoot.

One week ago...I bought this really nice Trapper .44, from Gassyman right off this forum! Planned on taking it to the range Monday, then changed my mind. It's too nice to shoot. If it's ever been fired, I sure don't see any evidence.

View attachment 370531

View attachment 370532

WAYNO.

I seem to recall seeing that listing. Was drooling a bit over it, but not enough $$ ATM. Always bad timing!

Enjoy, and please do shoot it!

I slept with her last night, her twin sister is still in her box, could not resist with the 50.00 rebate. Torture test tomorrow DSC_0056.JPG

I just traded some 5.56 ammo for this today...

IMG_2045.JPG It clashes with my build so It may not stick around too long if I can find a suitable trade, or I'll end up painting it black... It's just a shame to cover up all the "tacticool" white Tmarks etc. IMG_2048.JPG

Also traded a roast beef sandwich for the barrel nut. (troy alphas take standard nuts) Food gets really valuable around 12:30 at the gunshop. Especially on a Friday when it's too busy leave for lunch. Had him mount the barrel and check headspace on my first build last year.
His fee: 1 box of TacoBell tacos.

After going to the Canby Gun show and showing remarkable restraint in not buying a SUB2000 in Glock 17 configuration, I stopped by Bi-Mary in Molalla and scored 10 boxes of CCI 22WMR 40 grain for $11.97 each

One week ago...I bought this really nice Trapper .44, from Gassyman right off this forum! Planned on taking it to the range Monday, then changed my mind. It's too nice to shoot. If it's ever been fired, I sure don't see any evidence.

View attachment 370531

View attachment 370532

WAYNO.
My uncle had a 44 rifle like that I can't remember what or who made it but I was a kid he had model 29 S/W hand gun and a rifle both 44 anyway nice gun I like that

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top