JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Took my bag of tradeables up to the Centrailia Gunshow today... Got the buffer retainer and spring I needed... a couple really cool brass Spyderco lanyard beads, and set up with dies, brass and powder to start reloading 300blackout.. and only spent $20 including admission.. the rest was all trading. IMG_2053.JPG

FAB AGF-43S folding grip for the Gremlin (gotta love 20%-off sales, especially when OD Green's already deep-discount), and if I'm lucky when the eBay auctions close in a few hours its sets of KNS FCG and Strike TD pins.

EDIT: SCORED. Lower ready to assemble as soon as parts arrive.

Last Edited:
Combined father's day and birthday presents to myself:
10mm pistol
2 boxes of Sig Sauer 10mm 180gr
600 new Starline 10mm brass
840 pcs 1x fired 10mm brass
[ETA] also 2x 14 round mags for the 10mm, 2 Sig Mosquito mags, & 1 5 rd 6.8 SPC mag

Last Edited:
My Gear swapping skills have come through again..:s0151:
In the last week, with virtually no $ spent(all horse trading/selling gear I've had for a long time on ebay etc.) I got...
-8.3" Ballistics Advantage Hansen 300bo barrel w/factory fit pinned gas block.(got a screaming deal or I would have gone 10.5")
-9.5" Centurion Arms CMR hand guard(traded gear to fellow NWFAer @drewp... thanks man!)
-Generic "krink" blast can... only one I could find to fit inside the CMR. Had to be under 1.1" OD and ~3" long ($18 shipped)

***UPDATE*** the above listed items ^^^fully assembled & ready to spit fire!
IMG_2160.JPG

-100 ea. 130gr(for super)& 208gr(for sub-sonic) Projectiles (gift card+ $10 off coupon)
IMG_2118.jpg
IMG_2107.jpg
IMG_2108.JPG

Last Edited:
Bought an EAA Witness Steel Compact (made by Tanfoglio). In a couple of days, I will let you know how I like it. Needed something smaller for concealed than my Tanfoglio TA-90's. I hope that it is just enough smaller to not dig in to my ribs. Selling one of my TA-90s (Case hardened finish) to help cover the cost. witness-steel-compact_l.jpg

9mm Shield, w/safety (I'll probably remove) from PSA for only $219.99 after rebate, and even after the transfer/BGC at my local FFL. Finally got in on the rebate deal after going back and forth for almost 3 months. Would have preferred the no safety model, but at that price, I can remove it myself. And S&W should send me the plug for it for free - they did when I removed the safety from my M&P 45.

My Becker BK-5 Magnum Camp Knife arrived today! :)

View attachment 373140
Love those Beckers... I don't think I've ever even heard of one breaking...and youtube is full of vids of people beating the crap out of em' battoning firewood etc. Basically pry bars with a cutting edge. Been wanting a BK7 for a couple years now. Hard to buy more knives, and more gun parts, and more ammo, and feed and cloth the kids and keep to the budget though:(
..Priorities:confused:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads