JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Latest additions to the Gremlin's parts box: Shockwave Blade, charging handle, Princeton Tec Switch Rail auxiliary light and Diamondhead 1401 rear sight.

Left to do:
--replacement ejection-port cover spring, since like a dumbass I lost mine
--barrel/FSB/gas tube assembly
--Toolcraft BCG
--LAW Tactical sidefolder
--light mounts
--"dazzler" light
--PMag-40 (maybe)
--POF roller-cam upgrade (maybe)
--get quote from Jon at @NWCustomFirearms on refinishing and installing barrel and muzzle devices
--optic

While I wait for my cans to arrive........today seemed to become ammo day. 1000 res of 5.56 ($299-Cabelas) and 1000 res of 22. Ordered up an integrated 10-22 so now the new dance begins. Form 3 then $, then birthday, then $stamp, then birthday, then $....and so it goes. If they'd ever pass the HPA i'd get all my stamp $ back but i'm beginning to wonder if they have the stones.

Picked up 200 rounds of CCI .22lr on sale at the local Fred Meyer (buy one, get one 1/2 price). Nice deal, but they're still restricting sales of .22lr on all but one, expensive brand. I would have bought more otherwise. I would think by now the stores would be done with limiting ammo sales.

Picked up 200 rounds of CCI .22lr on sale at the local Fred Meyer (buy one, get one 1/2 price). Nice deal, but they're still restricting sales of .22lr on all but one, expensive brand. I would have bought more otherwise. I would think by now the stores would be done with limiting ammo sales.
How much a round does that work out at?

While I wait for my cans to arrive........today seemed to become ammo day. 1000 res of 5.56 ($299-Cabelas) and 1000 res of 22. Ordered up an integrated 10-22 so now the new dance begins. Form 3 then $, then birthday, then $stamp, then birthday, then $....and so it goes. If they'd ever pass the HPA i'd get all my stamp $ back but i'm beginning to wonder if they have the stones.
Lol they are not going to give back that money the government takes money they don't give it back to you lol unless your a drug addict homeless person from another country

How much a round does that work out at?

For the CCI (100 round boxes of Mini Mags), buying 2 boxes, with the coupon, it works out to 6.7 cents per round - higher than standard bulk, but I think a good price on Mini Mags. They run $8.99/100, with the coupon, the second box was only $4.49

Their round limit is irritating. I was hoping to buy 10 boxes of their American Eagle. They sell for $2.79. With the coupon, the second box would be $1.40, which works out to $4.10/100 or just over .04 per round. If I could have bought 10 boxes, that would have only been $20.95 with the coupon. They had plenty on the shelf, have had for weeks now, so I don't get why they're still enforcing the limit of only 3 boxes per person (50 rouns) or only 2 boxes (100 round CCI). Sucks to have a great sale and not really be able to take advantage of it.

Lol they are not going to give back that money the government takes money they don't give it back to you lol unless your a drug addict homeless person from another country
The Hearing Protection Act as written says the gov't will repay any stamps bought after October 22 (I think), 2015. If they do, I win. If they don't, its no different as it stands now. And if they do drop the $200 stamp there will be a run on cans and I won't be at the end of the line.

The Hearing Protection Act as written says the gov't will repay any stamps bought after October 22 (I think), 2015. If they do, I win. If they don't, its no different as it stands now. And if they do drop the $200 stamp there will be a run on cans and I won't be at the end of the line.

I wish I had the $1200 for the next can I want. Oh and add the adapter for my Saiga-12 for it as well which I think is another $85 or so.

I bought a couple 'X-Grip' magazine extension sleeves for flat base plate 8 round 1911 magazines. It allows their use in shorter 'Officer's Model' 1911's like my Rock Island 'lil GI model. I put them on two Chip McCormick 'Shooting Star' magazines and they really are nice. My CS version came with a seven round magazine, so I'm only gaining a round, but eight is more than seven....I know my math.
I do gain a pinky extension that really works, changes the feel from great before to super great after. A bonus is some drop protection.

This finally came today having been on back order, and i have to say, it's one of those items that really is worth the asking price, if not more in this case, ~$10 shipped!

Model 36 for scale, nice hard faced, soft rubber.
IMG_20170615_184441.jpg

One week ago...I bought this really nice Trapper .44, from Gassyman right off this forum! Planned on taking it to the range Monday, then changed my mind. It's too nice to shoot. If it's ever been fired, I sure don't see any evidence.

P1040470_zps2ynj2c1j.jpg

P1040468_zpslnhddic4.jpg

WAYNO.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show