JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Beretta 92S Police Trade-In
These run from $279 to about $339 and of course there are some crooks on Gunbroker with their pricing.
The downsides are the small "carry" sights and the euro mag release.
I don't mind either and consider these to be some of the best deals around for the iconic, all-metal pistol.
The slide racks like butta.
SHG-B92FS_1.jpg

I do not recall reporting that I had bought a Raffle Ticket from <broken link removed>, but I did, for that matter I have bought a ticket for most of their drawings, some support other charities besides the original one. If I really like the particular prize, I might buy more than one. The above link is to the prize I just won! I had at least two tickets for it. Good 'ol Stuart gave me a call from the SHOT show which he was attending and told me I had the winning ticket! For those who can't open the link for some reason (likely YOUR computer's problem) it is a Custom built AR-10. It comes with a Plano hard case, Trijicon Accupoint 5-20 x 50 ($1100+ just for the scope according to Optic's World) and there is more, but anyway It makes me Happy! They won't even send it till late next week, but it will come.

I do not recall reporting that I had bought a Raffle Ticket from <broken link removed>, but I did, for that matter I have bought a ticket for most of their drawings, some support other charities besides the original one. If I really like the particular prize, I might buy more than one. The above link is to the prize I just won! I had at least two tickets for it. Good 'ol Stuart gave me a call from the SHOT show which he was attending and told me I had the winning ticket! For those who can't open the link for some reason (likely YOUR computer's problem) it is a Custom built AR-10. It comes with a Plano hard case, Trijicon Accupoint 5-20 x 50 ($1100+ just for the scope according to Optic's World) and there is more, but anyway It makes me Happy! They won't even send it till late next week, but it will come.
SCORE!! :s0090:

Dang, lucky you... Not a bad way to start the new year!!!

I looked over the owners manual. It doesn't say anything about steel cased ammo. It just covers the basics, like use SAAMI (or the equivalent from other countries) approved ammo. To me this says stuff like Tulammo is fine, won't void the warranty. I still haven't shot a bunch of dirty steel ammo out of my G2, but I will just to see how it handles it. Worst case, it jams alot and if it doesn't do that then I'll just have to pay extra attention cleaning the thing-no big deal.
It does say Non-Standard on Page 20
"3.1 Use only high quality, original, factory-manufactured ammunition. Do not use cartridges that are dirty, wet, corroded, bent or damaged.Do not oil cartridges.Lubricant or other foreign matter on cartridges can cause potentially dangerous ammunition malfunctions.Use only ammunition of the caliber for which your firearm is chambered.The proper caliber is permanently engraved on your firearm; never attempt to use ammunition of any other caliber. 3.2 The use of reloaded (remanufactured) hand-loaded, or other non-standard ammunition voids all warranties. Improperly loaded ammunition can be extremely dangerous.Severe damage to the firearm and serious injury to the shooter or to others may result. Always use ammunition that complies with the industry performance standards established by the Sporting Arms and Ammunition Manufacturers Institute, Inc., of the United States, (SAAMI) or the equivalent from other countries. "
It talks extensively on Page 22 about issues with cases.
You are right it does not say 'Steel Cased' but Brass is the standard, all others are pretenders, Nickel alloys have been proven, but they are more expensive. I have some steel case from Hornady in 223 that I trust, but there are not many that I do and I think the Hornady was developed for slow rate of fire bolt guns. High rates of fire really heats up the barrel and chamber. I believe that steel swells at different rates than brass and you may have failure to extract issues.
I don't think it (Steel cased ammo) is critical at the range, But I would not use it for home or self defense.

Wow, congrats!! Great win!

Ah, nice score! I have honestly never won a thing in my life.

@Pandaz3 Nice!

Update: Midwest Industries and I are having a hell of a time trying to source BCM Foliage Green keymod covers. BCM can't or won't even say if they're still gonna do Foliage, or if they're gonna follow Magpul's lead and drop it--so Kelly at Midwest and I decided that if we haven't heard from them with a satisfactory answer by end-of-day on Friday the 27th, we'll just have them send me three sets in black the following Monday and I'll break out the OD paint. (Anyone have any suggestions on good OD paints for plastic that match industry-standard color and are still pretty durable?)

Boresighter from Dvor due tomorrow; batch of targets still unknown ETA.

Really wishing I had the budget to pick up a few of these Palmetto M4gery kits while they're marked down on SHOT Show sale... (normal selling price is $350)

<broken link removed>
Once I have one of these, what all else do I need to add for a "differs only in barrel, gas system and rollmarks" clone of Current Issue, including the rear sight and electronics?

Really wishing I had the budget to pick up a few of these Palmetto M4gery kits while they're marked down on SHOT Show sale... (normal selling price is $350)

<broken link removed>
Once I have one of these, what all else do I need to add for a "differs only in barrel, gas system and rollmarks" clone of Current Issue, including the rear sight and electronics?

Says they're sold out!

Says they're sold out!
SHOT Sale price was 329.99, regular twenty more. Not surprised they sold like hotcakes... looks like a great headstart on an M4gery, with the added advantages of midlength on recoil, sight and bayonet fit, at a fraction of the price for the Official Mil-Spec Repro issued by the International Merchants of Death from Herstal.

These run from $279 to about $339 and of course there are some crooks on Gunbroker with their pricing.
The downsides are the small "carry" sights and the euro mag release.
I don't mind either and consider these to be some of the best deals around for the iconic, all-metal pistol.
The slide racks like butta.
View attachment 336154

True, the sights are small but useable. I hated them at first, but fine with them now! Fortunately mine has the thumb mag release.
Mines Italian, yours?:)

Ordered Monday but should be here Friday
Faxon 8.5 inch 9mm barrel to finish my AR9 project.

Still need a hand guard I haven't decided what i want and I want to measure the overall length with flash hider then order the hand guard to fit but I have a extra barrel nut so will shoot it once the barrel gets here with out the hand guard or front site. I can not wait.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top