JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Camelfilter did he make a mold for your Canik? I have a light on mine as well and would love a holster for it.

Thinking on this a bit more. There's a bunch you could do if you want one of these holsters for your Canik with the light.

a. Easiest would be to contact a Kydex holster maker near you & see if she/he can't order up one of those, or similar sheets, from wherever that magic place is they get there supplies, or have them buy a sheet from Rob at Procraft. Holster making seems to be a booming home business nowadays, so I'd imagine you have a reputable maker nearby.

b. A bit more complicated, but I'd be happy to do it: ship your light to Rob, and I'll take my TP9SF back down to him so he can make a custom holster for you then ship the holster & the light back to you. Would take a bit longer, as I could only drop by his place a few times a month.

I've found in the short time I've had this holster for the light, that it's super convenient around the house. So it's now my go to house carry, and when the weather gets better, it'll also be my camp carry. Much better than just having that gun in the nightstand. Safer too, allowing condition 1 vs not a great idea-with that gun trigger uncovered.

Thinking on this a bit more. There's a bunch you could do if you want one of these holsters for your Canik with the light.

a. Easiest would be to contact a Kydex holster maker near you & see if she/he can't order up one of those, or similar sheets, from wherever that magic place is they get there supplies, or have them buy a sheet from Rob at Procraft. Holster making seems to be a booming home business nowadays, so I'd imagine you have a reputable maker nearby.

b. A bit more complicated, but I'd be happy to do it: ship your light to Rob, and I'll take my TP9SF back down to him so he can make a custom holster for you then ship the holster & the light back to you. Would take a bit longer, as I could only drop by his place a few times a month.

I've found in the short time I've had this holster for the light, that it's super convenient around the house. So it's now my go to house carry, and when the weather gets better, it'll also be my camp carry. Much better than just having that gun in the nightstand. Safer too, allowing condition 1 vs not a great idea-with that gun trigger uncovered.

Appreciate the offer. I'll look around locally and see what I can find if I strike out I'll PM you.

1-New Frontier Armory Stripped C-9 9mm Billet Lower Receiver - GLOCK Mag
1-Frontier Armory AR-9 MODULAR 9mm Bolt Carrier Group

1-Kaw Valley Precision Solid Stainless Steel Blowback Buffer - 7.5oz and spring

Still looking for a barrel and hand guards. Not sure just how long I want the barrel but have been thinking between 6 and 8.5 in.

clear1x1.gif

Rescued this poor lost soul from layaway earlier this week - it's finally found its way to a good home where it will be properly cared for. Double stack, 9mm+.22TCM, well made, solid, nice fit, seems a decent trigger, finish is good - not spectacular, but for the price, I can't expect everything.

270826-5f980f559edabcfee2fc4d68871c8494.jpg

I ordered a 80% lower and five 30 round mags from midway just because I didn't need them but what ever lol then I went to the range and and got 250 rounds of 300 black out steal cour target ammo ABS RELOAD 'S

CDNN order came in. Sling and QD swivels assembled and mocked-up. At longest possible length, using a muzzle-end Keymod as a "stand-in" for the missing front QD mount, it hangs just at firing position--now to find a keymod front QD and a cushion, since I've been having weird neck issues lately... surprisingly, Mom actually LIKED her new electronic earmuffs.

On order from Dvor:
--Sightmark .223 laser boresighter (shipped)
--Assortment of targets (all backorder) including:
----Pistol Poker
----Sight-in
----Diagnostic
Dunno if it'd be appropriate to post my referral link since I could get a $10 kickback for each person who registers using it...

From Midwest Industries
--3x BCM Foliage Green Keymod Rail Panel 5-packs
--1x Midwest 3.75" Keymod Rail Section
The rail section was backorder while they make another run, so I just asked 'em to hold the panels and ship it all at once. Too bad BCM doesn't do 'em in OD to have a better color match...

Still to order...
--3/16 hex-head screwdriver (the ONE thing missing from my super-duper-whiz-bang "armorer's bench in a bag" toolkit! :( )
--Precision Armament Accu-Washer set
--assortment of test ammo
--spare CR123 batteries
--LOW-power red-beam light and mount (that light in my foregrip 1. is pressure-switch only and 2. is BLINDINGLY bright up front and excessive for me behind)
--looking for a matched set of red and green lasers for left- and right-side mount respectively
--more mags!
--reloading bench and supplies, which I need to start a new thread for planning

Last Edited:
Ordered a set of Hawk Hill Talon bi-pod feet and a Snap Shot bolt knob from Triad Tactical. The bi-pod feet seem like a great idea and I am eager to try them out but seem a little expensive for what they are.

Picking up a new Taurus PT111 millennium g2 today. I tried a whole slew of similar sized 9mm's and am really happy with the way this gun shoots. I just hope it cycles ammo as cleanly as the one I tried and doesn't have some of the problems other Taurus's were having over the past decade. I think they got their act together with this pistol.
I think the G-2's manual says no steel case like someone else said. I have a G2 (All Black) on order supposed to be in Tuesday. I also ordered a SS Guide rod and fiber Optic sights for it from Lakeline

Just a CMMG LPK I already had. Honestly, I run all mil-spec in my ARs. I do polish them with Mothers so they feel nice and no grit.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top