JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Pandaz3 Nice!

Update: Midwest Industries and I are having a hell of a time trying to source BCM Foliage Green keymod covers. BCM can't or won't even say if they're still gonna do Foliage, or if they're gonna follow Magpul's lead and drop it--so Kelly at Midwest and I decided that if we haven't heard from them with a satisfactory answer by end-of-day on Friday the 27th, we'll just have them send me three sets in black the following Monday and I'll break out the OD paint. (Anyone have any suggestions on good OD paints for plastic that match industry-standard color and are still pretty durable?)

Boresighter from Dvor due tomorrow; batch of targets still unknown ETA.
I have used Model airplane paint from a Hobby shop, aerosols are more limited in color choice they are not wear resistant, but they hold up for a while before they get that "Battle worn" look.

Ordered 420 round can of m855 green tip 5.56 from primary arms $189 bucks that's with shipping that's $20 Buck's cheaper than I can buy it at Dicks sporting goods and $12 Buck's cheaper than the gun store lol never have too much 855

Oh I forgot I received what I ordered the other day LOL I bought it in a impulse buy maybe someone could tell me if I made a big $360 mistake I got Franklin ARMORY binary trigger the one you see on YouTube that fire's when you pull trigger and fire's when you release trigger looks like fun on YouTube I have not installed it yet Lol got three AR RIFLE 'S HAVE TO DECIDE WITCH ONE TOO PUT IT ON MMMMM but every thing looks fun on YouTube I figured what the hell PAYPAL CREDIT GAVE ME A BIG CREDIT LINE SO I MIGHT AS WELL USE IT LOL I SEE HUGE $$$ PAYMENTS IN MY FUTURE LOL

Last Edited:
Ordered 100 rd of .308 for the mosberg I bought earlier in the thread; still Wtg on rifle. It got caught in the storm and 84 closure. Currently in hermiston.
Looking at a 10/22 takedown that is on sale at GaG. Not sure I need another caliber.

I did get my Taurus PT 111 G2 Millennium today (must be good it has a real long name) No really I do like it, that's why I bought it, It is about the smallest double stack 9 that I know of, I am sure having said that somebody will point out five smaller double stack 9's. Well.... I don't care...... much.

1 9 inch FAXON STREAMLINE ALUMINUM M-LOK HANDGUARD
1 Magpul Gen 2 MBUS Front Flip Sight, Black
1 FREE JoeBob Tee on orders over $150

This should finish my AR9 build. I shot it yesterday just a basic function test because with out a front sight it is hard to see how accurate it might be and the first 66 rounds worked with no problems. Can not wait to finish it.

Kimber Ultra II Sapphire sapphire-ultra-ii_2_1.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top